A 5 that's a Doctor or a 9 with two kids and works at subway?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would go with the hot sandwich artist and here's why.

I can give the two kids ipads and they'd never bother me we while I get to shag the mom undisturbed.

I could convince the 9 that she can't do any better because her self worth is low.

The 5 that's an MD well the fiveness can be helped with breast implants, lip injections and copious liberally applied make up

But beneath it all I'd know she isn't hot

What say you?

why-not-both-mexican-girl-why-not-both.jpg

Last edited:
It also depends on the personality of them. If they are fucking assholes I don't want anything to do with them. I'm sorry,I have to get along with them to be with them. I'm not going to tolerate bullshit just for money or looks.

The doc's probably working like 20 hour days or some shit so you'd never even see her bro. Plus she probably has access to top secret, experimental drugs that cure aids and shit like that. I could finally get rid of my rash

The doc's probably working like 20 hour days or some shit so you'd never even see her bro. Plus she probably has access to top secret, experimental drugs that cure aids and shit like that. I could finally get rid of my rash

You're never getting rid of your rash. It's taken on an evolution process faster than modern science will ever achieve.

Hardly surprising though.

One of the two things that I want a woman to be able to do is make a sandwich and the other requires kneepads, at least I know that she's got one of them down already.

So, low level income equals low self worth to you? Fuck off with that noise.

Also, what doctor isn't a thousand times smarter than Jack Handy jr?

It would be an awkward relationship.

:cool:

Fuck being with a girl that's already been marked bro.

Also, what doctor isn't a thousand times smarter than Jack Handy jr?

It would be an awkward relationship.

:cool:
And the sandwich artist is at least a hundred times smarter than TS.

So what is TS bringing to the table in either relationship?

And the sandwich artist is at least a hundred times smarter than TS.

So what is TS bringing to the table in either relationship?

still no man huh. you should try dating another woman maybe you'd have better luck shit for brains

free BMT's with the hot sandwich artist doe mang

I'll take a smart 5 over a vain dumb cunt 10 any day.

who would i get along with better? that's the $$ question here.

I once dated a single mother of two who worked as an assistant.

She wasn't a 9 but I really, really liked her. Had an OK milf-bod but had the nicest eyes and smile.

She was smart, charming, sensual and funny AF (an extremely rare quality in women IMO).

But she was batsh1t. That's why I left. Otherwise she would have cucked me to raise her kids no problem. We got along so well.

Now, the same girl, except even hotter, and not crazy, but works at Subways?

Marry on the spot. Not kidding.

That ugly doctor can got fuck herself.

I'll take a smart 5 over a vain dumb cunt 10 any day.

You're not being Truthful sir.

A dumb as rocks prime Halle Berry Looking chick rolls up on you VS a smart relatively well off Whoopi Goldberg...You're going with Storm.

You can teach someone almost anything... However one cant unlearn ugly. jus saying. Take the angry cunt Horse style for example

Horse style is one of our few female posters that though I've never seen her I'm almost 100% certain was beaten mercilessly about the head and face with the ugly stick. That's why she's so bitter and hates these types of threads.

Back