A 5 that's a Doctor or a 9 with two kids and works at subway?

Will I get free subs?

I would go with the hot sandwich artist and here's why.

I can give the two kids ipads and they'd never bother me we while I get to shag the mom undisturbed.

I could convince the 9 that she can't do any better because her self worth is low.

The 5 that's an MD well the fiveness can be helped with breast implants, lip injections and copious liberally applied make up

But beneath it all I'd know she isn't hot

What say you?
You just answered your own question.

I think the doctor but she's got to roll that back to part time. She's got to be around, not, as Jordan Peterson describes "careers" as being 60 hours plus per week. That's just lame.

Also, I have one in my sights. But damn, career women suck unless they can reel it in.

I think the doctor but she's got to roll that back to part time. She's got to be around, not, as Jordan Peterson describes "careers" as being 60 hours plus per week. That's just lame.

A five though mang ? What if she's a lowly er doc making 175k? I can put some make up and fake boobs on my nine and make her a ten.

Let's not forget the free bmt's guys

No

The only five that is was arguably hot was Jennifer Aniston or Sarah Jessica parker
Jen Anniston is a 5?

nggplz.gif

A five though mang ? What if she's a lowly er doc making 175k? I can put some make up and fake boobs on my nine and make her a ten.

Let's not forget the free bmt's guys

Oh yeah, a 5. Yeah you have a point. 6.5 at the lowest.

Terrible take

I'd never involve my self with a woman unless she's 10 that has teenagers.teens have terrible attitudes if they happen to be boys they might not like hearing their mom getting banged at night

If they're girls even worse because you get the " you're not my dad" thing when try to correct bad attitude or style of dress.

And no man wants a woman that's less than perfection physically we normally settle in the 7-8ish range

But I'd get soft if I tried to hit a five or less unless you tape a Kim k photo on the back of her head and hit it doggy style only. and remember to use enough tape so that the Kim k photo doesn't come off

Uncle handle's free tip of the day when banging ugly fat broads

My thought process is that if they are teens, they only get in the way if mama let's them. With the young kids, they are going to be in the way so to speak just because they need to be supervised. Plus, the teens will (hopefully) be leaving the nest soon.

When I think of 5 vs. 10, I'm thinking face. Make no mistake, with either, the body HAS to be right.

Assigning numbers to partners is silly.

It only works on Internet pics.

A 9

make her give the kids up for adoption and you get free subs when you visit her at work

<seedat>

<Prem973>

@Roca, @Clippy I take back any negative thing I've said about your posting. This virgin's autistic posting take the cake

Still using lame ass pics to try and make a point huh?

Wow you are so weak. Your father can't be proud of the thing you've become. Do humanity a favor reach down and rip your balls off so that your weak ass family line won't continue to contaminate humanity with your DNA.

Or just go kill yourself I know you've wanted to every time you've look into the mirror for years now do it man. No one will blame you. and you will finally make your parents proud.

Your move

Ooh wait i all ready know another effeminate non con beta max pic. Do the Paul Heyman one again. Or the girl laughing

Because any man that calls another man's mom a dick sucking cunt the response is to post a pic of a blond laughing huh....yeah ok

truly lol'ing at your classic vagina passive aggressiveness.

if you think any of your goofy pics actually have made me mad your dumber than you come off.

I've beén on sherdog for a long time son. It's obvious to all that your are weak and beta'd to the inth degree but surely you can't be silly enough to think I'm mad

Unlike you when shots are fired I clap back beotch.

I'm going to make your sherdog experience a memorable one.

Back