_____________ _______ ________________

incorrect, I've been consistent, where you're slow witted. keep up man c'mon.

What do you make of the sixth Imams words?

"al-Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (as) (The Sixth Imam of Ahlul-Bayt) said:

"al-Taqiyya is my religion, and the religion of my ancestors.”He (as)also said: "He who doesn’t practice al-Taqiyya, doesn’t practice his religion."

It is wrong, and you and everyone else will be either be judged by their faith in Jesus Christ or their perfect observance of the law. The law, that establishes and defines the holiness of God in the Old and znew Testaments of The Holy Bible.
Problem is not everyone gives a shit about your religious moral standard. In fact in this case I think its dangerously misguided.

Put another way, would you have told a Jew during the Holocaust lying about his faith to retrieve relatives and personal wealth that he should not not sin through lying? Certainly I wouldn't, such a Jew could be as dishonest to his Nazi occupiers and anyone else he reasonably distrusts to ensure his own life, that of his relaitves, and his own property.
Nope, this is not true. In fact I'm the only one who has been quoting it accurately, you haven't once.
What use is quoting it accurately if you misrepresent it in the next breadth as you have consistently done? Not much.
"Excess wealth" and ""some relatives".

You still haven't quoted it accurately once.
Never claimed to quote it though, I only claimed to offer a roughly analogous example that you've yet to demonstrate doesn't fit. You on the other hand have insisted on dodging questions to avoid having an honest discussion.

Are you going to answer any of my questions like; are family relatives? Would you judge a Jewish person during the Holocaust lying about his faith to retrieve relatives and personal wealth negatively for lying?
No they do not. And I'm telling you right now it is why certain Middle Eastern Muslim majority countries produce people with bad, known reputations for being dishonest in business and otherwise. It is the ideology that can easily justify any sort of lying, and, quite frankly, behavior.
Problem is I can't believe you when you say this because of how consistently dishonest and obscurantist you are.
Quit being so dishonest and inaccurate then.

“Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.”
James E. Faust

“In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.”
Galileo Galilei

“If an offense come out of the truth, better is it that the offense come than that the truth be concealed.”
Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles
I've been honest in the face of your dishonesty and obfuscation, posting some quotes does not change that. I'm not the only one who sees how dishonest your are but you can change going forward and start trying to discuss clearly and honestly from now on if you wish.

Problem is not everyone gives a shit about your religious moral standard. In fact in this case I think its dangerously misguided.

Put another way, would you have told a Jew during the Holocaust lying about his faith to retrieve relatives and personal wealth that he should not not sin through lying? Certainly I wouldn't, such a Jew could be as dishonest to his Nazi occupiers and anyone else he reasonably distrusts to ensure his own life, that of his relaitves, and his own property.

What use is quoting it accurately if you misrepresent it in the next breadth as you have consistently done? Not much.

Never claimed to quote it though, I only claimed to offer a roughly analogous example that you've yet to demonstrate doesn't fit. You on the other hand have insisted on dodging questions to avoid having an honest discussion.

Are you going to answer any of my questions like; are family relatives? Would you judge a Jewish person during the Holocaust lying about his faith to retrieve relatives and personal wealth negatively for lying?

Problem is I can't believe you when you say this because of how consistently dishonest and obscurantist you are.

I've been honest in the face of your dishonesty and obfuscation, posting some quotes does not change that. I'm not the only one who sees how dishonest your are but you can change going forward and start trying to discuss clearly and honestly from now on if you wish.

"al-Taqiyya is my religion, and the religion of my ancestors.”He (as)also said: "He who doesn’t practice al-Taqiyya, doesn’t practice his religion."

What do you make of the sixth Imams words?

I think you obey them.

The Arabic, Qur'an-derived doctrine taqiyya?

so you believe every Muslim is a liar & not to be trusted?

I mean the very same applies to you, rather defines you.

takes one to imagine one right?

So again, dodging my questions and trying to shift the topic away from your misrepresentations. Not sure there's really much more that can be said at this point.

Every Muslim that practices Islam as it is prescribed by their most holy texts practices taqiyya.

I am exposing Islam for what it is.

So again, dodging my questions and trying to shift the topic away from your misrepresentations. Not sure there's really much more that can be said at this point.

Shifting the topic to the thread's topic, directing you to the sixth Imam of the household of Muhammad:

That sounds like a juvenile insult but after arguing with him so many times I know what you mean. He goes on about how Muslim obscure things while he himself does so in constantly avoiding answers to simple questions and relying on politeness to cover for his use of half truths.
Shifting the topic to the thread's topic, directing you to the sixth Imam of the household of Muhammad:

Now you're not even trying and you're blatantly dodging simple and honest questions.

Every Muslim that practices Islam as it is prescribed by their most holy texts practices taqiyya.

I am exposing Islam for what it is.

no, you want them ethnically cleansed from Western Civilization.

That sounds like a juvenile insult but after arguing with him so many times I know what you mean. He goes on about how Muslim obscure things while he himself does so in constantly avoiding answers to simple questions and relying on politeness to cover for his use of half truths.

Now you're not even trying and you're blatantly dodging simple and honest questions.

haha I'm dumbing myself down for him. I'm using his tactics

besides, ol' Joe deserves no courtesies from me considering his dishonest nature.

Oh no I'm not. I've conversed ad nauseum with you and 22k - far longer than is reasonable. I passed the "waste of time" point some time ago.

I invite you to believe in, and turn your life (and @22k ) over to Jesus Christ and be saved. I'll walk you through a prayer if you like.

Otherwise, you're left with the words of the sixth imam:

Oh no I'm not. I've conversed ad nauseum with you and 22k - far longer than is reasonable. I passed the "waste of time" point some time ago.

I invite you to turn your life (and @22k ) over to Jesus Christ and be saved. I'll walk you through a prayer if you like.

You're such a poisonous example of what a Christian can be. If I were ever converted to Christianity it certainly wouldn't be by the likes of you.

haha I'm dumbing myself down for him. I'm using his tactics

besides, ol' Joe deserves no courtesies from me considering his dishonest nature.
He's lost my patience because of how slimy he is at times but I don't think its appropriate to use his old name like that. Its possible he switched for reasons relating to privacy(at least one other poster said they did and as did I) so I think its best to try to respect that.

To each his own but at I say at least that courtesy should be given.

no, you want them ethnically cleansed from Western Civilization.

I believe Islam should be made illegal, and I believe it will one day be illegal worldwide.

At the very least, in our lifetimes, it should be confined (like any sickness is confined) to Saudi Arabia.

He's lost my patience because of how slimy he is at times but I don't think its appropriate to use his old name like that. Its possible he switched for reasons relating to privacy(at least one other poster said they did and as did I) so I think its best to try to respect that.

To each his own but at I say at least that courtesy should be given.

Except for the first sentence, thanks for the post because it is true and right.

I invite you to turn your life (and @22k ) over to Jesus Christ and be saved. I'll walk you through a prayer if you like.

you are not Christian. not a good one rather. believe me, I know. I grew up with real Christians/Catholics.

@FIMN :

I'm only here to expose the fact you advocate ethnic cleansing. If you don't have sufficient balls to stand by your convictions that's your problem.

@In The Name Of : Ethnic cleansing - via deportation (NOT killing, genocide [though Islam and left-wing liberals will more than likely rewrite history after the fact if some violence and death occurs as a result of violent resistance]) - is what is being discussed as an option!

http://stg.forums.sherdog.com/posts/103246899/

I believe Islam should be made illegal, and I believe it will one day be illegal worldwide.

At the very least, in our lifetimes, it should be confined (like any sickness is confined) to Saudi Arabia.

yeah but you don't know real American Muslim folks because of your being socially inept. Christians don't judge with seething hatred & exercise bigotry like you

I've spent the last 2 years working with plenty as a consultant. primarily at the IRC. there I'be witnessed Muslim & Jewish colleagues working hand in hand for the betterment of the world, as well as Muslim & Jewish donors that are scholars who donate millions to the cause.

go ahead Mr. Armchair Enthusiast. google the IRC & David Milliband & see the good that they're doing for the world.

you are not Christian. not a good one rather. believe me, I know. I grew up with real Christians/Catholics.

http://stg.forums.sherdog.com/posts/103246899/

From the thread from Feb 2015 that you keep refering, I'll post my full, actual page 14, post #243 comment. Keep in mind this is in the context of a long-involved conversation and is a spur-of-the-moment answer to LogicalInsanity question to me (I've bolded a couple of parts as they are pertinent to this present conversation):

"100% stop to all Muslim immigration. I would continue to accept non-Muslim immigration of minority religions from Islamic countries (something similar to what Canada has done recently with Syrian immigration).

I would then quickly implement stringent monitoring of all places of worship (particularly Mosques) for any violent hate-speech. I would encourage procreation up to say 4 children per household in Europe (through reduced taxation and/or other child benefits); benefits wouldn't extend beyond 4 children (btw, 2.11 children per household is what is needed to maintain culture).

I would then collaborate with other western nations on a deportation plan similar to what populated Australia with exiled British criminals. Perhaps a trade agreement with An Islamic country (or countries) for minority religions from their countries. This would be an exhaustive, comprehensive effort examining ALL possible outcomes and scenarios. With the right minds working together it may be seen that deportation/trade isn't the best solution. Regardless, there are elements of import in all of this: quickness to act being one (ie., this has to be figured out soon) and two, brutal honesty using all measures of wisdom, collaboration and foresight.

I am NOT saying that deportation is 100% necessary. I am saying that this whole issue needs to be prioritized to the highest level and it MAY be necessary (again, not just talked about but implemented shortly) to preserve civilization.

That is my opinion given on short notice."

Back