_____________ _______ ________________

Further, the context of THAT thread, was the aftermath of Paris shootings.

From the thread from Feb 2015 that you keep refering, I'll post my actual page 14, post #243 comment. Keep in mind this is in the context of a long-involved conversation and is a spur-of-the-moment answer to LogicalInsanity question to me (I've bolded a couple of parts as they are pertinent to this present conversation):

"100% stop to all Muslim immigration. I would continue to accept non-Muslim immigration of minority religions from Islamic countries (something similar to what Canada has done recently with Syrian immigration).

I would then quickly implement stringent monitoring of all places of worship (particularly Mosques) for any violent hate-speech. I would encourage procreation up to say 4 children per household in Europe (through reduced taxation and/or other child benefits); benefits wouldn't extend beyond 4 children (btw, 2.11 children per household is what is needed to maintain culture).

I would then collaborate with other western nations on a deportation plan similar to what populated Australia with exiled British criminals. Perhaps a trade agreement with An Islamic country (or countries) for minority religions from their countries. This would be an exhaustive, comprehensive effort examining ALL possible outcomes and scenarios. With the right minds working together it may be seen that deportation/trade isn't the best solution. Regardless, there are elements of import in all of this: quickness to act being one (ie., this has to be figured out soon) and two, brutal honesty using all measures of wisdom, collaboration and foresight.

I am NOT saying that deportation is 100% necessary. I am saying that this whole issue needs to be prioritized to the highest level and it MAY be necessary (again, not just talked about but implemented shortly) to preserve civilization.

That is my opinion given on short notice."

all this proves is that you tailor your arguments accordingly to suit your erratic & inconsistent agenda. if people agree with you, you exude your true nature, your seething bigotry. when challenged, you make posts like above. either way its all bullshit. I've seen you do this over & over again. this thread exposes your gimmick. guaranteed in the coming days or weeks you'll ejaculate your inner bigot because you can't help yourself.

also, funny you suddenly are taking up the "good Christian" angle after I said people will see you getting besmirched on here from the link in your sig. you falsely want them thinking I'm arguing with someone who is "holy spirited".you aren't fooling no one & people will read this knowing you yet again are a hack.

all this proves is that you tailor your arguments accordingly to suit your erratic & inconsistent agenda. if people agree with you, you exude your true nature, your seething bigotry. when challenged, you make posts like above. either way its all bullshit. I've seen you do this over & over again. this thread exposes your gimmick. guaranteed in the coming days or weeks you'll ejaculate your inner bigot because you can't help yourself.

also, funny you suddenly are taking up the "good Christian" angle after I said people will see you getting besmirched on here from the link in your sig. you falsely want them thinking I'm arguing with someone who is "holy spirited".you aren't fooling no one & people will read this knowing you yet again are a hack.
The thread-topic is taqiyya, an Arabic, Qur'an-derived word.

"al-Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (as) (The Sixth Imam of Ahlul-Bayt [family of the house of Muhammad]) said:

"al-Taqiyya is my religion, and the religion of my ancestors.”He (as)also said: "He who doesn’t practice al-Taqiyya, doesn’t practice his religion."

The thread-topic is taqiyya, an Arabic, Qur'an-derived word.

"al-Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (as) (The Sixth Imam of Ahlul-Bayt [family of the house of Muhammad]) said:

"al-Taqiyya is my religion, and the religion of my ancestors.”He (as)also said: "He who doesn’t practice al-Taqiyya, doesn’t practice his religion."

no, it's about your own personal agenda, crying out for help because you have no voice in the real world.

disingenuous to the bone.

no, it's about your own personal agenda, crying out for help because you have no voice in the real world.

disingenuous to the bone.

In fact, if you had read my first three posts in this thread you'd see clearly for yourself that the topic is taqiyya.

You're desperately trying to make the thread about your falsified version of me.

Back to the thread-topic, which you've not addressed:

In fact, if you had read my first three posts in this thread you'd see clearly for yourself that the topic is taqiyya.

You're desperately trying to make the thread about your falsified version of me.

Th problem is if anyone tries to nail you on specifics you start dodging questions and shifting the topic. In essence, you fold. So really this is a copy and paste exercise in propaganda.

Th problem is if anyone tries to nail you on specifics you start dodging questions and shifting the topic. In essence, you fold. So really this is a copy and paste exercise in propaganda.

False statement.

I answered you many times.

Further, you never quoted the Hadith we were debating once accurately. Not once, while I did many times.

And, @Kafir-kun , you're defending the poster in 22k who jumped in, started posting without reading the OPs or the thread.

more like you're using this as clickbait to rally people together because so as to feel comforted to let your inner bigot out freely.

& sorry, you reek of desperation. you left a trail of it that started a few pages back & boy is it ever so poignant at the moment.

more like you're using this as clickbait to rally people together because so as to feel comforted to let your inner bigot out freely.

& sorry, you reek of desperation. you left a trail of it that started a few pages back & boy is it ever so poignant at the moment.

Do you mean you started a smear-campaign a few pages back? Because that was you actually.

And back to the topic:

I don't think its really appropriate to go calling him a cuck or a closet gay or whatever. I haven't seen any reason to think those things and its probably not the most constructive thing to start throwing out there.

My honest interpretation of his posting on this topic is that as a devout Christian this discussion has a sectarian motivation on top of it. So that's why he goes the extra mile in criticizing Islam, beyond the plenty of reasonable points of criticism, with his dishonest and/or mistaken representation of certain points.

He's a Keyboard Crusader.

Sorry dude, but nothing that he posts is constructive or will lead anywhere. If he wants to act like a hateful little worm, that's the way I'll continue to treat him. He doesn't post to learn, discuss or debate. This is the only platform he has to spew his bullshit because no one listens to him in real life. Logic or kindness doesn't work with his kind. It doesn't take an Einstein to understand he's taking a particular stance to push his agenda, not to actually learn or teach anything. Sadly, it's rare that any discussion in the War Room ends constructively.

I agree with you he's definitely a keyboard crusader to put it gently.

Do you mean you started a smear-campaign a few pages back? Because that was you actually.

And back to the topic:

you're not an honest person, so there's no smear campaign going on. just exposing your gimmick.

keep on reposting the same nonsense over & over again. it just means you have no rebuttal.

False statement.

I answered you many times.
You responded but often with questions of your own or other such attempts to avoid answering simple questions.
Further, you never quoted the Hadith we were debating once accurately. Not once, while I did many times.
As I said, a copy and paste exercise. We've been over this but the way you post its as if you have no memory.

You quoted the hadith accurately only to use a questionable, arguably distorted, interpretation to advance something that was not at all obvious in the original hadith. You're either doing this knowingly, and thus dishonest, or you actually believe the poorly constructed arguments you've conceived and are for some reason immune from being corrected. Increasingly I'm thinking you're just dishonest and I'm not the only one.

Sorry dude, but nothing that he posts is constructive or will lead anywhere. If he wants to act like a hateful little worm, that's the way I'll continue to treat him. He doesn't post to learn, discuss or debate. This is the only platform he has to spew his bullshit because no one listens to him in real life. Logic or kindness doesn't work with his kind. It doesn't take an Einstein to understand he's taking a particular stance to push his agenda, not to actually learn or teach anything. Sadly, it's rare that any discussion in the War Room ends constructively.

I agree with you he's definitely a keyboard crusader to put it gently.
I'd just rather focus on his argument and demonstrate how bad it is then go off on a tangent insulting him. He could always cry from the moral high ground and he would have enough of a point to convince some people who are predisposed to agreeing with him that he might be right.

you're not an honest person, so there's no smear campaign going on. just exposing your gimmick.

keep on reposting the same nonsense over & over again. it just means you have no rebuttal.

What's your take on this (straight from A Shia Encyclopedia on the doctrine of taqiyya in Sunni Islam)?

"Reference 2
Ibn Abbas also commented on the above verse, as narrated in Sunan al- Bayhaqi and Mustadrak al-Hakim, by saying:

"al-Taqiyya is the uttering of the tongue, while the heart is comfortable with faith."

Note: The meaning is that the tongue is permitted to utter anything in a time of need, as long as the heart is not affected; and one is still comfortable with faith."

. . .

This thread is getting rough. @In The Name Of is the most Christian guy I refuse to put on ignore, because he writes too well and is a member of the movie club (holla). But his bias is often a frightening testament to the power of ideological thinking and motivated reasoning. Hopefully this thread tightens his game up a little.

You responded but often with questions of your own or other such attempts to avoid answering simple questions.

As I said, a copy and paste exercise. We've been over this but the way you post its as if you have no memory.

You quoted the hadith accurately only to use a questionable, arguably distorted, interpretation to advance something that was not at all obvious in the original hadith. You're either doing this knowingly, and thus dishonest, or you actually believe the poorly constructed arguments you've conceived and are for some reason immune from being corrected. Increasingly I'm thinking you're just dishonest and I'm not the only one.

False again.

Also, on Qur'an 3:28:

"Reference 2
Ibn Abbas also commented on the above verse, as narrated in Sunan al- Bayhaqi and Mustadrak al-Hakim, by saying:

"al-Taqiyya is the uttering of the tongue, while the heart is comfortable with faith."

Note: The meaning is that the tongue is permitted to utter anything in a time of need, as long as the heart is not affected; and one is still comfortable with faith."

What make you of this authoritative Hadith explanation?

This thread is getting rough. @In The Name Of But his bias is often a frightening testament to the power of ideological thinking and motivated reasoning.

Hahahahaha motivated reasoning? Hahahaha.

This is the kind of "reasoning" you find among the mentally ill...the kind that make copious notes and nonsensical diary entries talking about the extraterrestrial lizard men that rule the world through Jew bankers. The power of cut and paste + google make his rambling seem a little more intelligible, that's all.

I can almost guarantee if you met "In The Name" in real life you probably wouldn't associate with or want to be seen with him.

Back