90's R&B Star R.Kelly Is Allegedly Holding Young Women Hostage In A Sex Cult

he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.

Meh. R. Kelly is just Sharia-ing his harem. He's a pioneer in North America. Respect.

Yeah if I was in his position I'd probably start a cult to try to get young women to lick my taint as well.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

tenor.gif

Why. Adult Women can bang whoever they want. They adults. the parents are acting like the are 5yr old being held hostage at knife point and raped every hr on the hr. amd the police wont help them. so they called the press to put out a smear campgain against someone who has did nothing wrong. I hope Kelly sue everyone involed in the story.
Agreed.

If there was any illegality going on, we'd be hearing about how R. Kelly got arrested for kidnapping and sexual assault.

Well, the OP used the Buzzfeed article but it's legit and true.

Well, the OP used the Buzzfeed article but it's legit and true.

what is Legit? This is a smear campgain until they present the edvince of a crime. They say they have it and if they do, then the story changes but til then, its just people unhappy with the life choices their family has chosen to live by.

what is Legit? This is a smear campgain until they present the edvince of a crime. They say they have it and if they do, then the story changes but til then, its just people unhappy with the life choices their family has chosen to live by.
By saying "it's legit and it's true" meant that there actually is a family and people out there who are making these allegation. Alot of us questioned the authenticity of Buzzfeed that maybe it's just an article for views and nothing more but there really is a family out there making these allegations as well as supposedly former mistresses as well.

Again, see my earlier post. The woman is like 21 and can choose to do as she pleases.

You do realize that some of it is also coming from women that were there and eventually left? Doesn't automatically mean he's a criminal, but it's sure as fuck not just a "smear campaign" either.

You do realize that some of it is also coming from women that were there and eventually left? Doesn't automatically mean he's a criminal, but it's sure as fuck not just a "smear campaign" either.
Correct, three women who lived with R. Kelly are coming out with the family and know the exact details of the houses where they were at. But they could just be women who are upset R Kelly dumped them and no longer paid them to live a certain lifestyle.

The only thing is, all of the women are consenting adults or at least of legal age in the state that they reside in. If they police and FBI talk to the women and the women say they are there under their own free will, there's nothing you can do even if the allegations are true...and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't true especially with a man of R. Kelly's history.

Last edited:
My mind's telling me NO. But my body ..... MY BODY

You mean women that "Left" and could have been throw out and mad cause they aint wanted anymore and dont get to live off him. How can you take their word anymore srs than a ex girlfriend bashing they ex-boyfriend cause he found a New woman.

how does R. Kelly brainwash people? How does he go about it? how is he a master at mind control? is he a wizard?

People just dont learn. Lock this guy up.

Dave Chappelle's video of Rkelly is without a doubt of the of the funniest thing in the history of the human race.

You mean women that "Left" and could have been throw out and mad cause they aint wanted anymore and dont get to live off him. How can you take their word anymore srs than a ex girlfriend bashing they ex-boyfriend cause he found a New woman.
You can't just take their word. But they can't be ignored either. If there's nothing to it, I assume nothing will come of it.

The guy is a sick fuck that pees on under aged women. No surprise here.

Back