90's R&B Star R.Kelly Is Allegedly Holding Young Women Hostage In A Sex Cult

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What the fuck. Read the entire article. Crazy shit. With all the fucked up shit R. Kelly has been involved in over the years, I can't say I'm surprised. I'm sure most of it is true. I'll post some of the quotes from the article but you really should read the entire thing.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogat...omen-in-a-cult?utm_term=.ai1yoRdar#.jiQBmaMEo

“In the back of our minds, we were thinking [my daughter] could be around him if I was with her,” J. said. “It didn’t really hit home. Even with the Aaliyah situation, now that I think about it, ‘Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number’ ... but you don’t think about that. You grew up with the song, and you like the song.”

Two years later, J. and Tim are in a desperate fight to bring their daughter home. (BuzzFeed News verified their identities and full names in public records, but is withholding the alleged victim's full name and her parents' last name to protect her privacy.)

Three former members of Kelly’s inner circle — Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — provided details supporting the parents’ worst fears. They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.

The last time J. saw her daughter was Dec. 1, 2016.

“It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” she said. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

J. and Tim said they have only heard from their daughter twice since they last saw her. They got a one-sentence text from her on Christmas Day: “I hate Christmas has to be this way this year.”

And J. received another text on May 14: “Happy Mother’s Day from me and Rob.”

VYGKHzl.gif

Meh. the women are adults and want to live with him. The parents need to let it go. The mom becoming a dective and sending all types of info the FBI is not needed. He isnt breaking any laws in the link. He isnt forcing them to love with them. They are choicing to get the D.

12 Play has become a manafestio now.

How you gonna make a video about peeing on somebody?

Monica, how YOU gonna make a video about peeing on sombody?

Girls are stupid and like morons. They want craziness. That want weird.

If I won 150 million, i might have like 4 women. I would want them loyal, however. Maybe a little compound where any women with my.child can live? I like kids and I like women. Would look more like big love than r kelly and his bs.. But I might pee on one or two. *shrugs*

I'm not the least bit surprised by this.

Edit: is buzzfeed credible though? I have no clue.

Girls are stupid and like morons. They want craziness. That want weird.

If I won 150 million, i might have like 4 women. I would want them loyal, however. Maybe a little compound where any women with my.child can live? I like kids and I like women. Would look more like big love than r kelly and his bs.. But I might pee on one or two. *shrugs*

i feel like quoting this into my sig

Back