90's R&B Star R.Kelly Is Allegedly Holding Young Women Hostage In A Sex Cult

Girls are stupid and like morons. They want craziness. That want weird.

If I won 150 million, i might have like 4 women. I would want them loyal, however. Maybe a little compound where any women with my.child can live? I like kids and I like women. Would look more like big love than r kelly and his bs.. But I might pee on one or two. *shrugs*

4 rhymes with FGM in some cultures.

What the fuck. Read the entire article. Crazy shit. With all the fucked up shit R. Kelly has been involved in over the years, I can't say I'm surprised. I'm sure most of it is true. I'll post some of the quotes from the article but you really should read the entire thing.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogat...omen-in-a-cult?utm_term=.ai1yoRdar#.jiQBmaMEo
R. Kelly has had all these indiscretions so where there is smoke, there's definitely fire. With that said, hard to do anything when she's an adult. Parent's knew about Kelly's past and still welcomed it so what can you say

Disgusting but not surprising.

The power that you can have by being a huge celebrity is a scary thing.

Girls are stupid and like morons. They want craziness. That want weird.

If I won 150 million, i might have like 4 women. I would want them loyal, however. Maybe a little compound where any women with my.child can live? I like kids and I like women. Would look more like big love than r kelly and his bs.. But I might pee on one or two. *shrugs*
Every man's dream nothing wrong said.

Meh. the women are adults and want to live with him. The parents need to let it go. The mom becoming a dective and sending all types of info the FBI is not needed. He isnt breaking any laws in the link. He isnt forcing them to love with them. They are choicing to get the D.
Shut up Cheese

That article is too long. I read up to the part where they had the recordings of his phone conversations. Both recordings didn't contain anything inappropriate, but the person who wrote the article tried to put a negative context around them. After that, I was done reading that garbage article.

Seems like these women began using him to further their music career, and got mad when they found out he was using them for sex. It's like, "how dare you use me, when I was supposed to be using you...."

They're adults. If they don't like it they can leave. It's not like he's chained them to the wall.

Shut up Cheese

Why. Adult Women can bang whoever they want. They adults. the parents are acting like the are 5yr old being held hostage at knife point and raped every hr on the hr. amd the police wont help them. so they called the press to put out a smear campgain against someone who has did nothing wrong. I hope Kelly sue everyone involed in the story.

Why. Adult Women can bang whoever they want. They adults. the parents are acting like the are 5yr old being held hostage at knife point and raped every hr on the hr. amd the police wont help them. so they called the press to put out a smear campgain against someone who has did nothing wrong. I hope Kelly sue everyone involed in the story.
I dunno, maybe you're right Cheese

I dunno, maybe you're right Cheese

Yeah the link is basicly parents putting out the picture they have in their mind and a couple of past employees. The House mother "training" the girls on what Kelly like in bed is strange but not realy. The girls noy being allowed to use their phones to take pics of his house isnt that strange though. Justin Bevear has people foriet their phome when they go to his parties at hos house, 50 cent does too ans has them sign a sex waiver, and moat celeb do the some kind of NDA thing to protect themselves too. its only smart.

I think Buzzfeed should have a 24 hour televised news channel because it would be hilarious.

Its fucked up. But as long as he isn't preventing them from leaving I don't see any illegality in what he is doing. Don't they do this shit in 50 Shades of Grey? And women eat that shit up.

Heck, pretty sure worse happens in Beauty and the Beast as he actually prevents her from leaving.

Meh. the women are adults and want to live with him. The parents need to let it go. The mom becoming a dective and sending all types of info the FBI is not needed. He isnt breaking any laws in the link. He isnt forcing them to love with them. They are choicing to get the D.
can't blame them for going rogue tho. he pees on bitches.

R.Kelly has some awesome concerts.

So baby give me that toot toot
Let me give you that beep beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin' on 24's
While they saying on the radio
It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin'
Sippin' on coke and rum (rum)
I'm like so what I'm drunk (drunk)