Social 9-Year-Old Kills Herself after Bullies Mocked Her for Having a White Friend

The edits to OP definitely raise suspicion as to whether this was even a suicide (and not murder), but I’m hoping the police investigation consists of more than simply asking school reps whether the girl was bullied on their watch

Holy shit, that's heavy. Really, really heavy. The title is kind of misleading, since it seems she was an outcast for multiple reasons, but to even have that be a modicum of the reason for her committing suicide is completely unacceptable.

As far as the rate spike for prepubescent suicides, that is also a huge and perhaps more generalize-able phenomenon, with kids being thrust into the adult world and out of their own pockets of reality in a way that simply has never been possible in generations before.

Nah, even if it's only partially the bullying, it's the bullying. Simple "mental issues" for a child (to the extent that early childhood issues can be chiefly considered mental rather than environmental or behavioral), without some other sort of contributing factor, would not be expected to cause this.

I’m sure we have all witnessed and maybe have even been a part of bullying...Bullying has been around since the beginning of time..Throughout my grade school years , not one child suicide, it’s very rare, makes the headlines, and the news oversimplifies the root causes..

I met a black pastor who told me flat out that he was taught to hate white people.

I think they teach this stuff to them in the urban schools.
It's everywhere.
It starts at home.

If your parents talk non stop about how white peoole are evil, that's gonna sink in.

Think the dad in American History X.

But now imagine that pop culture doesn't call out thay behaviour, but actively encourages it.

That's the world young black kids are growing up in now: Programmed from birth to hate white people.
It's waaaay passed old. I'm at the point that if I see or hear a story about some perceived racism toward blacks, I simply don't give a fuck.
This whole experiment in integration has been a one way street, and fuck all that.

Don Lemon should be sued his hate speech about white people is a dog whistle and lives has been lost for it.

Sad shit, my heart goes out to the family.

It's everywhere.

It's waaaay passed old. I'm at the point that if I see or hear a story about some perceived racism toward blacks, I simply don't give a fuck.
This whole experiment in integration has been a one way street, and fuck all that.
The truth is you never gave a fu*k to begin with and sad situations like this just give you an excuse.

"Oh gee, I wish the school had done more." Bitch you're the parent, who are you waiting on to do something.

It starts at home.

If your parents talk non stop about how white peoole are evil, that's gonna sink in.

But now imagine that pop culture doesn't call out thay behaviour, but actively encourages it.

That's the world young black kids are growing up in now: Programmed from birth to hate white people.
But not before they're taught to hate themselves first.

How does a 9 year old kill herself? Does she even know how to tie a noose properly? Does she know how to steal a gun? She can take a knife and slit her throat, or stab herself in heart, but it really is not that easy. A child will likely quit as soon as they feel the pain of blade piercing her skin.

It be hard enough for an adult to kill themselves like that because our natural instincts. Its like when you pull your hand away from something hot. That same reflex will keep you stabbing/cutting yourself. Aside from Samurai, anyone else especially a child will have very hard time with this.

Now they can possibly jump off a cliff or balcony, but again, that same instinct will make it hard for children especially.

I have doubts about the official story, but this is just incredibly sad, regardless.

Our school has a black kid in 8th grade. We are a rural school in the country. One stoplight in the whole school district. Almost all white. I can garuntee you that our all white school kids treats that black kid really great. Why? He's one of us. And by and large here, most people teach their kids to treat others right.

Now if I sent my kids to an all black urban school, they 'd get beat up and lunch money stolen nearly every day.

The racism in the black school would be 100 fold.

Of course it would. Libtards and Democrats never admit it.

The fact that a 9 year old even had the concept of suicide in mind as a potential reality scares me. When I was 9 years old the idea of suicide was such a foreign concept that it never would have popped into my head no matter what happened. How did we get to the point where elementary school kids are committing suicides? Has this always happened, and I just didn't know about it?
Yes.
Yummy Sandifer was a gang banger who shot some kids when he was 11 and did alot of other stuff for the Black Disciples until he started making headlines and they killed him, all while he was 11

It starts at home.

Not true at all.
Chris Rock said it best.
Black people I know, the all have a bunch of white friends. White people I know have 1 black friend.

Official story is bullshit.

The Parents orchestrated her murder.

Disgusting. And I will bet none of those bitches will ever feel responsible for what they have done

Well that's the most disgusting thing I've read all day. That's a year older than my daughter. Suicide should't even be a concept that a child that age can grasp.

Back