8 reasons why Yoel Romero is The Ultimate Fighter

Would've loved to see him fight TRTor

He actually would not have destroyed a 41 year old Randy. If he could do what he does at 41 without the horse meat, he would be great, but ummmm......

Maybe that is his "special diet"
https://www.mmanews.com/whittaker-no-special-diet-makes-romero-perform-like-that/

Or maybe it is magic...
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/rob...ical-changes-between-first-and-second-fights/
tenor.gif

He is 41 years old with a million miles of wear and tear - and that's why he is so incredible - manhandling Whitaker (he was beaten up despite being gifted a "win") and the other elite MWs. The 41 year old Romero would also have destroyed a 41 year old Rand Couture with ease.
Randy would have made weight.

He gave half of these guys brain damage at 40 years old lmao. 'Never did anything great', you're a clear example of a retard.
He sure put up a good fight. I am sure you know what I mean about "not doing anything great". Okami was ranked top 3 for ages, and a guy like Marquardt is probably one of the top 10 greatest mws of all time, but peope will still forget them, and some already have. Being muscular and doing backflips doesn't make you the best fighter in the world or "the ultimate fighter". I believe Yoel needs to win gold or else we will soon forget him.

Yoel sure is impressive at 40, but the best he can do now to get another shot is probably to move up to 205 or move to Bellator.

If he was white and from USA we'd love him

Jesus fucking Christ. All these Romero posts/threads are getting out of hand.

He couldn't even beat Kennedy for crying out loud .

Sorry for the profanity my brothers.

Jesus fucking Christ. All these Romero posts/threads are getting out of hand.

He couldn't even beat Kennedy for crying out loud .

Sorry for the profanity my brothers.
He did beat Kennedy

Fuckin white belt

If yoel didn't lose a few of the fights he lost then he might be considered a goat. Howevet he just didn't have what it takes when he got his opportunity. Yoel is greater than every fighter on paper, yet mentally just can't get it done. This is the only reason he's behind Anderson Silva. I could understand the age argument for Yoel however because he is so much older, but it's hard to use that because he looks so damn young.

2 reasons why Yoel is NOT the ultimate fighter

1. Old as shit which negates the A level athlete talk
2. Never won a UFC belt

Sure, TS. Yoel is great and all, but he always seem to end up no 2.. Silver medalist in wrestling, Always loses titlefights in mma, and he is not getting any younger, so I don't think he is the ultimate fighter.

...Sadly, he will be forgotten in a couple of years, as he never did anything great... We will however remember all the other guys mentioned in the thread... Whittaker, Bisping, Weidman, Rogan, Luke, Machida, as they were all world champs at some point. And Rogan is Rogan.
Sorry but no matter how hard you try and paint that narrative you will never forget yoel or what he did to your heroes..

PS nobody will "remember" Weidman and rockhold and magically forget the guy who brutally kod them.
No one will remember Whittaker and forget the guy he got gifted a decision against.

https://www.evolutionary.org/yoel-romero-steroids

Do yourself a favor and stop. Just stop thinking Yoel is some 'freak of nature' at 41 years old. I mean this seriously, without it being an insult, but gullible is the first thing that comes to mind when these threads pop up on this website. Did you see him at weigh ins? Did you see him in the cage at 225? You telling me that's possible? Just from rehydrating with some pedialyte and kangaroo meat? I played sports my entire life, became a black belt... but I'm 40. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I've slowed down and my body has changed.

I think it may be easier for a younger person to believe that he's natural. But if you're somewhere close to your 40s, you gotta look at him and think he ain't natural. Joe Rogan also stokes the fires, because he definitely has a 'bro' following that believes whatever the hell he says by saying 'he's a freak of nature' and that 'it's incredible what he does at his age'.

Just like it was incredible what Roger Clemons did at his age... oh wait. Barry Bonds.... Oh wait. Yoel Romero... oh wait. I think I'm done clicking on threads like this on here because there's just too much 'WTF' in them.

He did beat Kennedy

Fuckin white belt
In your world maybe virgin boy. But when you don't and can't answer the bell, then the fight should be over. Clearly something the ref fucked up on.

Now go fucking suck on your moms nipples to get some nutrition.

Sorry for the profanities my brothers

If yoel didn't lose a few of the fights he lost then he might be considered a goat. Howevet he just didn't have what it takes when he got his opportunity. Yoel is greater than every fighter on paper, yet mentally just can't get it done. This is the only reason he's behind Anderson Silva. I could understand the age argument for Yoel however because he is so much older, but it's hard to use that because he looks so damn young.

I really hope you're joking, Are you talking about Silva's entire career? Or what he did in the UFC? YOU maybe have him right behind Silva, but people with an IQ over double digits don't.

Back