79 year old rapes 5 year old girl, gets just 90 days house arrest

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://ktla.com/2018/05/24/stockton...-arrest-in-statutory-rape-of-5-year-old-girl/

90 days House Arrest
5 years informal probation
Does NOT need to register as a sex offender

The attorney for the girl's family believes the defendent's wealth and community standing afforded him the light sentence.

"He's obviously very wealthy and it's just an example of how the wealthy people, time and time again, escape the penalty for what they did," the attorney said.

The District Attorney was asked by the News why he was only charged with Statutory Rape and did not need to register as a Sex offender, and the DA wouldn't answer, instead deferring to her Media Representative

http://ktla.com/2018/05/24/stockton...-arrest-in-statutory-rape-of-5-year-old-girl/

--

To say this sentence is horseshit is beyond an understatement. This vile creature needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars in solitary. The D.A. and Judge should accompany him.

Edit
Mistake in thread title. Should read 79 year old.

Last edited:
He should spend the remaining 7 weeks of his life in prison.

How disgusting he should have been led outback and taken care. They should break both his hips and throw him in a lion enclosure.

He was only 77, not 90.
And this is fucked up. Who advocates for the powerless in this country?
Not only does he get a slap on the wrist, he doesn't even have to register as a sex offender.
SMH @ "statutory rape"; the girl was 5yo!

Hopefully he kills himself and leaves all of his money in an anonymous trust to pay for this girls therapy.

Like the tax code, we have an overly complex system of ambiguousness which affords those with the proper leverage to interpret it in their favor.

burgess.jpg

People should plaster this face all over Stockton.

I can’t imagine the rage I would feel as the father

He should spend the reminder of his life eating cat food and changing diapers on other elderly prisoners!

Story says he is 79 and years old. Either way he is a piece of shit that should be in jail. Fuck this guys life. Really shows that there is no true justice in this world.

I don't know if I should be disgusted because he's a rapist or impressed he can still get it up.

And people keep trying to tell me that there is never an excuse for elder abuse.

Old people can be kinda clumsy. Somebody find this guy a stairwell.

I'm not saying someone should hire a hitman

There's rich people in stockton? Either way fuck this piece of shit and our justice system is a joke.

Back