$725 well spent

It's the nearest place to Ridgecrest, I may have moved since we last spoke. I bought a house in the desert. I'd rather not but I had to travel to London for my visa so it isn't that bad.
You are out there living in the middle nowhere I got to Ridgecrest by mistake once it was about 25 degrees too all I found was an autozone.

30 years too late. Country has gone to absolute shit. Most of our people are fat and entitled retards. Id consider leaving if the rest of the world didnt look the same

You are out there living in the middle nowhere I got to Ridgecrest by mistake once it was about 25 degrees too all I found was an autozone.
Song2 from the other place was stationed here and hated it as a young single man. It's a nice place with nice people if you aren't young and single.

Congrats Cuffs. I’ve not yet stayed abroad in the same place long enough for permanent residency let alone citizenship.

Also kitten updates pls
I'm not posting but my chest and shoulder are fucked from Rocket. She's started jumping from the kitchen island to where I put their food in bowls right onto my shoulder. Carnage. Gunner has little nibbles every now and again but she isn't as advanced.
Sherdog doesn't have the bandwidth for me to upload a picture.

I'm not posting but my chest and shoulder are fucked from Rocket. She's started jumping from the kitchen island to where I put their food in bowls right onto my shoulder. Carnage. Gunner has little nibbles every now and again but she isn't as advanced.
Sherdog doesn't have the bandwidth for me to upload a picture.
Sounds like you are now an obstacle in kitty parkour. Maybe she wants to sit across your shoulders, some cats are into that.

Sounds like you are now an obstacle in kitty parkour. Maybe she wants to sit across your shoulders, some cats are into that.

We have our youngest cat who, if you're on the toilet insists on coming in with you and as soon as you sit down launches herself onto your leg and then insists on you supporting her back legs and her laying her head on your shoulder and cuddles you . Only in the bathroom though.

We have our youngest cat who, if you're on the toilet insists on coming in with you and as soon as you sit down launches herself onto your leg and then insists on you supporting her back legs and her laying her head on your shoulder and cuddles you . Only in the bathroom though.
That's pretty damn cute

Congrats @fingercuffs! It's so exciting seeing people get their citizenship. Haven't talked in a bit but I hope everything is going well, all the best to you and your husband as well.

Congrats @fingercuffs! It's so exciting seeing people get their citizenship. Haven't talked in a bit but I hope everything is going well, all the best to you and your husband as well.
Thank you and nice to chat as well, Mikey. Been a bit of a tumultuous few years health and family wise. Are things good with you?

Back