$725 well spent

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried to file for American citizenship on July 4th but I hadn't been living at the same address for long enough. Today it went through, I have to go to Fresno to provide all the documents which is a pain being it's an overnighter and Fresno is pretty sketchy but I'm on the right track.

Today is a good Monday!

Anyone else done the same in a foreign country? If @Cool Hand Luke can do it...

I tried to file for American citizenship on July 4th but I hadn't been living at the same address for long enough. Today it went through, I have to go to Fresno to provide all the documents which is a pain being it's an overnighter and Fresno is pretty sketchy but I'm on the right track.

Today is a good Monday!

You'll become a real American soon!

america-funny.gif

Today is a good Monday!

Welcome 🇺🇸 <RomeroSalute>

Today is a good Monday!

Give Josh Koscheck my regards!

He has a security company and he will keep shit safe!

Today is a good Monday!

Congratu-fuckin-lations ma'am;)

Congrats. Why Fresno? Seems pretty far for you to travel?
It's the nearest place to Ridgecrest, I may have moved since we last spoke. I bought a house in the desert. I'd rather not but I had to travel to London for my visa so it isn't that bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back