***#7 Ranked UFC Middleweight Robert Whittaker, Sherdog Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a scheduled Fight Night in Melbourne which is set to take place on the 27th of November.
Rumours are you will be headlining. Any truth to this? if not, when will your next fight be announced?

Whittaker...the entire MW division is old except you. The division is your oyster and you've got nothing but time to start fine tuning your game before you win the title.

Do you think Bisping ducked you because he was afraid of you?

I love that karate blitz. The belt is yours.

Bisping went running!

What are your honest opinions of Hendo facing Bisping?

Of Weidman, rock hold, Souza, Romero, Anderson.... Who would you least like to face en route to a title shot?

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Robert.

Simple question: Who is your favorite active fighter?

Who hits harder Uriah or Stephen Thompson? And which one was the toughest opponent?

It's been 2.5 years since the fluke loss to Wonderboy.

1. Rematch: who takes it?
2. Would you have the WW belt now if you defeated Wonderboy?

Hi Robert, great to see another pro fighter around here. It's really terrific to have a surging ANZ fighter to get behind, I've enjoyed watching your transition to MW and your fights there.

Just wondering what your favourite beach is? Sydney has a few fantastic ones.

Rob, thanks for taking the time to do this. If you could fight any UFC legend past or present who would it be and why?

Thanks to all who asked questions. Unfortunately personal matters came up and Rob was forced to reschedule. We're going to keep the thread up until we get a solid date for him to swing by. Thanks all.

Hey @Robert Whittaker, first off thanks for beating Colton Smith.

My question is, are you still a big MMA fan or is it just a job nowadays? I've heard some fighters still follow the sport closely, watching all the events and stuff, while other guys treat it more like a job and don't really pay attention outside of what's going on in their division.

Thanks, um unless im told by my coaches to watch particular fights or im invested in a particular fight i dont really watch MMA hahah, i would much rather watch anime lol

Any idea if you're going to get a fight on the Australia card? There were rumors floating about you fighting Anderson Silva.

What up Whittaker?

So are you a DBZ fan, if so who is your favorite character and why?

Hi @Robert Whittaker

Who do you think will win these MW fights?

Bisping vs Henderson
Rockhold vs Jacare
Weidman vs Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back