***#7 Ranked UFC Middleweight Robert Whittaker, Sherdog Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to fight at the end of the day and gain exp. More fights more exp but i would like the fight dudes who are leading the division because they are the hard fights where i can gain the most from.

I agree. "Strike while the iron
is hot." & with a 5 fight winning
streak, the iron is scorching!
Would be great to see you
perform in a 5 rounder. Thanks
& good luck!

One more question I have is how many more fights would you like to have before thinking about a title shot?

One more question I have is how many more fights would you like to have before thinking about a title shot?
i think theres never really a number for that sort of thing, I'll be ready as soon as they offer it to me.

Last couple I have as well is

How do you think your cardio will hold up in championship rounds & do you train unorthodox techniques like spinning wheel kicks and jumping techniques and would you consider trying them out in fights?

pretty much anything lol but i kill like doughnuts, apple turnovers, tarts those sorts of things

Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg~c200

I compete in BJJ, can I get any tips to improve my cardio and not to have a mental breakdown before a match?

i think i would need to train the cardio for the longer rounds and i train a whole arsenal of techniques i havent used yet

can't think of a good question but thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you fighting soon.

Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg~c200

I compete in BJJ, can I get any tips to improve my cardio and not to have a mental breakdown before a match?
for cardio all you need to do is roll heaps, and remember before a match that your opponent is just as nervous as you hes feeling the same things

thanks for taking the time Robert its always a pleasure to have the fighters here on sherdog.

for cardio all you need to do is roll heaps, and remember before a match that your opponent is just as nervous as you hes feeling the same things

Thanks Rob. You da man.

When I win, I will be sure to give you a shoutout Nate Diaz style.

Thanks for all the questions everyone means alot to me to have support everywhere ! Sorry if i missed your questions hopefully ill get to it next time !

Thanks again

Rob

Thanks for all the questions everyone means alot to me to have support everywhere ! Sorry if i missed your questions hopefully ill get to it next time !

Thanks again

Rob

Thanks for answering our questions.

Peace.

Thanks again

Rob
You're on a hell of a win streak and its been noted. You deserve a big fight next.

Last edited:
Otherz asked my questionz all ready... but I'd like to present you with this award for hanging out with us. it's been a pleasure! :D

Gold-Star.jpg

Thanks again

Rob
Thanks a bunch Rob. Good luck in your next fight. Hopefully its at the Melbourne card!

You see he always answered my questions straight away because I was real. I knew what would spark his emotion to get a response by talking about what is meaningful to him. I'm a master in psychological warfare! :p

I wanna start by saying thank you for beating Colton Smith
I'm a fan btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back