5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 Fights

5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 fights.

My chances for Conor gone up to 0,002% after watching this.

Mosley probably came closest to getting the job done. One of those examples though wasn't Floyd getting "stunned." He took a knee vs Carlos Hernandez because his hand was broken, not because he was getting beat up.

5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 fights.

My chances for Conor gone up to 0,002% after watching this.

Hell yes please please put money on Conor if t he fight gets made , so those who bet on Mayweather get better odds

I think Conor should specify that he wants to fight Floyd Sr. He'd get embarrassed by his old ass too.

Haha- Floyd Sr. is still legit I bet. Crazy as fuck but I bet if he fought someone he would settle into his boxing intelligence and be slick as hell.

We found Charlie z

I'm not an advocate for Floyd as GOAT, but I doubt that any HOF fighter has had such an unspectacular set of lowlights as Mayweather. Even Marciano legitimately got floored and had to shake the cobwebs out against Moore.

Conor gets outclassed in sparring by C level boxers and he's supposed to have a chance against Floyd?

Man Dana has an easy job selling to these guys.

Pathetic boxing just like Alvarez. A lazy jab with and a right hand that squares himself right up. I keep telling everyone Conor's boxing only looks so good because these guys are terrible.
Thats the way it always in in MMA. The 1 or 2 guys that can actually square up and deliver a decent punch look like monster punchers cause nobody knows how to defend, move their head, bend their waist, turn their shoulders and not back-up in a straight line.

Cool, and they made the fight at a catch weigh were cotto would be more comfortable right? Manny drained the poor guy.

Yeah it was a Superwelter weight fight. So they both were a little heavier than usual. Cotto looked pretty good pre-fight as did Mayweather. In fact, Cotto looked pretty swole compared to Mayweather.

But your right, when Cotto fought Pac Man, he looked like a Martian.

You sound like a pussy talking all that shit. I can tell you haven't stepped in a ring.

This is how they all talk before they come to the boxing gym, let alone lace up a pair of gloves

<41>

Pathetic boxing just like Alvarez. A lazy jab with and a right hand that squares himself right up. I keep telling everyone Conor's boxing only looks so good because these guys are terrible.

Kinda like this guy in the black/white trunks. He now has a first round KO on his record and didnt even look that bad compared to the other :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back