5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 Fights

This actually made me give Conor less chance. Out of those five only Mosley properly stunned him, and even though he ate some solid shots it just shows he also has a chin.

Can't play the video because I'm at work, but I recall Mosley, Pac and Juda stunning Floyd.
And at the very least Oscar and Jose really made him uncomfortable and pushed the pace hard (well oscar for about 7rds).

Very solid chin.

Yup, I watch that fight Live and in person. Excellent fight, but Cotto showed up and hit hard. I mean you can hear the thuds and sounds. For the first time ever, Mayweather was busted up but he took those shots like a champ. Till this day, I think Cotto was Mayweather's toughest fight.

Fun fight to watch live.

6th time's the lucky charm.

This actually made me give Conor less chance. Out of those five only Mosley properly stunned him, and even though he ate some solid shots it just shows he also has a chin.

Floyd still won on the scorecards 119-109, 118-110.

The only time Mayweather has ever been "knocked down" is when he broke his hand punching his opponent and dropped down in pain. Even Mosley couldn't knock him down after hitting him with a hard clean shot. I'd be surprised if Conor could land more than a couple jabs. This boxing match would be a joke, Conor has 0 chance at knocking Floyd down let alone out lmao

They all look like 135ers.. dont cut much in boxing

Got "stunned" 5 times in 49 fights, as many times as Conor in 2 fights against Nate

Way to exclude all other fights except nate. Why don't those count? Oh ya, because you're a hater.

5/49 for floyd which is 10.2%
2/25 for Conor which is 8.0%

Thanks for pointing that out, Tramero.

Conor Bless

Alll Conor needs is one punch, then bam!

Pathetic boxing just like Alvarez. A lazy jab with and a right hand that squares himself right up. I keep telling everyone Conor's boxing only looks so good because these guys are terrible.

Pathetic boxing just like Alvarez. A lazy jab with and a right hand that squares himself right up. I keep telling everyone Conor's boxing only looks so good because these guys are terrible.
the guy in the video is terrible sure, but nate isnt (especially for mma standards) and conor thoroughly outclassed him

This fight will absolutely never happen. NSAC will not grant Conor a boxing license to fight 49-0 Floyd when he's 0-0. Let this fantasy matchup die already.

Haha you don't think they'll pull some strings so that they can get a piece of that revenue? I'm sure this criteria is good enough and it's not even really pulling strings:

- Conor was an amateur Boxer
- Conor is a two weight world MMA Champion

Obviously the man can fight, so they're not just gonna look at it solely based on his empty boxing record.

no one is better than floyd mayflower.... NOBODY!!

Yes he does dumbass... otherwise your idol would have been dead when nate choked him out
I'm sorry but in street fights are there rounds?

Nate needed to go back to his corner and get them to reconstruct his face ready for round 2. Also, conor was unleashing ground and pound from hell before the bell saved nate.

This fight will absolutely never happen. NSAC will not grant Conor a boxing license to fight 49-0 Floyd when he's 0-0. Let this fantasy matchup die already.

I doubt it will happen too, but that won't be the reason. If it gets to that point people will just grease a few pockets. Conor vs. Mayweather is more legitimate than Couture vs. Toney, and that got sanctioned.

Haha you don't think they'll pull some strings so that they can get a piece of that revenue? I'm sure this criteria is good enough and it's not even really pulling strings:

- Conor was an amateur Boxer
- Conor is a two weight world MMA Champion

Obviously the man can fight, so they're not just gonna look at it solely based on his empty boxing record.
Someone on the NSAC even stated what I just said. They said Conor would most definitely have to take a tune up fight before fighting someone on Floyd's level. And please tell me how many amateur boxing bouts Conor has...

Back