Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

Question who pays for these illegals to travel to this country a lot of them are Venezuela or Argentina? It's not like they live on the boarder of the US and Mexico? I have heard some pay 3,000 dollars to be bussed from Venezuela? I don't know if they have someone ponying up the money for them to get to the boarder?

As someone who grew up amongst illegal immigrants I can't agree with the hateful posts dehumanizing immigrants...the entitlement disgusts me.

Question who pays for these illegals to travel to this country a lot of them are Venezuela or Argentina? It's not like they live on the boarder of the US and Mexico? I have heard some pay 3,000 dollars to be bussed from Venezuela? I don't know if they have someone ponying up the money for them to get to the boarder?

they pay with their life savings. & come here with pennies in their pockets the same way it's always been.

they pay with their life savings. & come here with pennies in their pockets the same way it's always been.
US people have less then 500 bucks "On average" in their savings and migrants from Venezuela saved 7 times as much it sounds like a sh$t idea to make the move if you have more in your savings now lol.

We have chileans commiting robberies in L.A too now they seem more organized.

Well what some cartels do is they loan shark their travel and expenses of lets say 30 grand so they become indebted and de facto indentured servants to the criminal organizations and have to do what they tell you while your 30 k debt becomes 60k with interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back