Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

Larger and larger numbers are crossing and still nothing being done . In fact they are being rewarded for crossing.

Buss more of them to every big city. Especially Washington DC. They should get a thousand a week.

Imagine being a parent there, where the city forced, or attempted to force your child to get an experimental vaccine, even if you had all the regular vaccines... and the next year they force your child to go to an unverified migrant youth, no medical history, vaccine record, their actual age, etc. <45>

Yes, and what is even crazier is the migrants are stepping over NYC homeless on the way in. I have never seen something so absurd.

Time for New Jersey to get some new neighbors.

Asbury Park, Camden, East Orange, Hoboken, Jersey City are sanctuary cities. Fill em up.

New York is a sanctuary state. That is where the illegal aliens look to travel to to, on their own, most of the time without help from Texas. .

NY Gov Blames Republicans for State Being Overrun by Illegal Aliens
This is your state. This is your state on 'immigration reform'.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ny-gov-blames-republicans-for-state-being-overrun-by-illegal-aliens/

excerpt:

....Remember when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and FDR called up the military to survey the pilots and find out if they have work permits?

The National Guard doesn’t exist to provide case management for the invaders.

In a press conference Monday in Manhattan, Hochul blamed Republicans, not Democratic leadership, for the issue.

Republicans in Washington have failed time and time again to just roll up their sleeves, work with Democrats, work with the president and have real meaningful immigration reform,” she said.

How many times did Cuomo have to call up the National Guard to deal with migrant invasions when Republicans were in office?

Immigration reform just means open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. New York is living under ‘immigration reform’. How does Hochul like it?

The migrants, Hochul said, “did not come all these thousands of miles just to live in a shelter with hundreds of thousands of others,” adding that some “may be looking for a bus ticket to another state and not know where to go.”

Oh, they know where to go. A sanctuary state whose insane laws require them to be taken in.

This is your state. This is your state on ‘immigration reform’.

New York is a sanctuary state. That is where the illegal aliens look to travel to to, on their own, most of the time without help from Texas. .

NY Gov Blames Republicans for State Being Overrun by Illegal Aliens
This is your state. This is your state on 'immigration reform'.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ny-gov-blames-republicans-for-state-being-overrun-by-illegal-aliens/

excerpt:

....Remember when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and FDR called up the military to survey the pilots and find out if they have work permits?

The National Guard doesn’t exist to provide case management for the invaders.

In a press conference Monday in Manhattan, Hochul blamed Republicans, not Democratic leadership, for the issue.

Republicans in Washington have failed time and time again to just roll up their sleeves, work with Democrats, work with the president and have real meaningful immigration reform,” she said.

How many times did Cuomo have to call up the National Guard to deal with migrant invasions when Republicans were in office?

Immigration reform just means open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens. New York is living under ‘immigration reform’. How does Hochul like it?

The migrants, Hochul said, “did not come all these thousands of miles just to live in a shelter with hundreds of thousands of others,” adding that some “may be looking for a bus ticket to another state and not know where to go.”

Oh, they know where to go. A sanctuary state whose insane laws require them to be taken in.

This is your state. This is your state on ‘immigration reform’.
it's always something to see virtue signaling come home.

Every migrant shipped to every majority Democrat held city. Focus on NY, Chicago, DC, LA. Start a pipeline to the Hamtons and every other exclusive enclave of rich elite. Absolutely drown them in the results of their policies

Yes, and what is even crazier is the migrants are stepping over NYC homeless on the way in. I have never seen something so absurd.

Thing is, what is the reason they don't need to be vaccinated? The vaccines are freely available to them now they're on U.S soil. Why can't they take them?

Thing is, what is the reason they don't need to be vaccinated? The vaccines are freely available to them now they're on U.S soil. Why can't they take them?
The hypocrisy and absurdity is astounding. This is Lia Thomas in a swimming pool against women absurd. This is legalizing shoplifting because its racist to prosecute absurd.

Every migrant shipped to every majority Democrat held city. Focus on NY, Chicago, DC, LA. Start a pipeline to the Hamtons and every other exclusive enclave of rich elite. Absolutely drown them in the results of their policies

Lol at kicking out elites.

Democrats will just kick out the Vets and other low income families.

The Border isn't open? Really? WTF is Biden doing? Seriously, he has the worst approval ratings ever and in a recent WAPO poll, Trump is leading him by 10 points.

If now isn't the time to panic for the DNC... Not sure when

3,000 migrants are bused in to NYC every week and that number is expected to go up a lot as time goes on and keep going up. Soon it will be 3k per day.

Democrats are allowing this on propose, no interest in stopping them what so ever. Why? They are all future votes for the leftist democrat party.

The Border isn't open? Really? WTF is Biden doing? Seriously, he has the worst approval ratings ever and in a recent WAPO poll, Trump is leading him by 10 points.

They're panicked, just can't show it to television

I'm skeptical of this. The guy never mentions being homeless. It sounds like they were just moved to a different place and the old guy didn't want to move. If he was homeless I think he wouldn't have mentioned they kicked me out on the streets and now I'm homeless. In fact no one in that video (I found the full video) mentions him now being homeless. He even mentions his daughter helping him pack. So his daughter just let her dad be kicked out and become homeless?

I'm skeptical of this. The guy never mentions being homeless. It sounds like they were just moved to a different place and the old guy didn't want to move. If he was homeless I think he wouldn't have mentioned they kicked me out on the streets and now I'm homeless. In fact no one in that video (I found the full video) mentions him now being homeless. He even mentions his daughter helping him pack. So his daughter just let her dad be kicked out and become homeless?

??? He's not homeless yet. Did you read it? He was given notice that the has to leave because they're converting the Nursing Home into Immigrant Housing.

Korean War veteran, Frank Tammaro, 95, kicked out of his New York nursing home at short notice so it could be turned into housing for undocumented migrants overwhelming the city
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...ed-migrants-overwhelming-the-city/ar-AA1hlsQL
  • More than 200 beds at the Staten Island nursing home were turned over to migrants arriving in New York City
  • Elderly residents were left scrambling to find new homes after being given six weeks notice to get out
  • Three thousand migrants are now being housed at the Roosevelt Hotel
A Korean War veteran feared he would be left ‘on the curb’ after he was ordered out of his Staten Island nursing home to make way for the migrants overwhelming New York City.

Frank Tammaro, 95, was given six weeks to get out of the Island Shores Senior Residence when it was sold to city authorities last month.

Ten people were arrested amid furious protests when the first migrants were bussed to the facility last week after the last of the elderly residents were thrown out.

‘The thing I'm annoyed about is how they did it, it was very disgraceful what they did to the people in Island Shores,’ Tammaro told a press conference.

‘One day there was a notice on the board, I think that gave us a month and a half to find out where we were going to go.

??? He's not homeless yet. Did you read it? He was given notice that the has to leave because they're converting the Nursing Home into Immigrant Housing.

Korean War veteran, Frank Tammaro, 95, kicked out of his New York nursing home at short notice so it could be turned into housing for undocumented migrants overwhelming the city
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...ed-migrants-overwhelming-the-city/ar-AA1hlsQL
  • More than 200 beds at the Staten Island nursing home were turned over to migrants arriving in New York City
  • Elderly residents were left scrambling to find new homes after being given six weeks notice to get out
  • Three thousand migrants are now being housed at the Roosevelt Hotel
A Korean War veteran feared he would be left ‘on the curb’ after he was ordered out of his Staten Island nursing home to make way for the migrants overwhelming New York City.

Frank Tammaro, 95, was given six weeks to get out of the Island Shores Senior Residence when it was sold to city authorities last month.

Ten people were arrested amid furious protests when the first migrants were bussed to the facility last week after the last of the elderly residents were thrown out.

‘The thing I'm annoyed about is how they did it, it was very disgraceful what they did to the people in Island Shores,’ Tammaro told a press conference.

‘One day there was a notice on the board, I think that gave us a month and a half to find out where we were going to go.

Yes I watched it and the extended video and at no point does anyone mention the guy becoming homeless. He has his daughter and grand children at that conference as well. That man is not homeless. I think what happened here is fucked up and I'd like to know more but I hate seeing tweets that are spreading BS. Just report the story and what happened there's no need to add in that he's homeless when that's not true.

The MSN story is better they report what happened and don't throw in some nonsense about him being homeless.

I don't think they're a government agency, from what I understand that hotel is owned by 'Pakistan' or some shit. the fact that they have zero knowledge about filming in public tells it all. when you're in Manhattan you're basically being recorded one way or another. the city, to property owners to business owners down to every day people. these are uneducated goons harassing the cameraman.

pretty crazy to yell threats like that in front of a cop TBH. can't believe they let the cameraman slide.

also, I gotta say. you see the migrant crisis unfolding in Manhattan, yet all of NYC is a shithole. dear God. the City is made of up 5 boroughs - you guys know the names.

Brooklyn - was once Jewish folks vs. black folks until the hipsters somehow quelled the beef yet at the same time ruined everything.

Queens
- the best of the boroughs, I'm biased - because I was born & raised here, but still it is the best. the most culturally diverse & the best food is found here. Action Bronson will tell you this & show you this - he's from my neighborhood & went to my high school. the original suburbs & the 'least' city like because we connect out to Long Island. look up Malba, 6 minute from where I grew up.

Manhattan
- this is where you got to waste your life away - to party or for work, this is where all the wrong happens, where all the money is made. where dreams are crushed. you can have on one city block, people defecating in front of others getting stabbed on one corner, everyday commerce happening on another, with an extravagant wedding ceremony happening upon a rooftop terrace overlooking it all, & on the floor above? crackhead millionaires snorting lines in their corner offices, trying to defeat the 'hungover' from the night before.

The Bronx
? they have a zoo & a lot of graffiti.

Staten Island
- out of bounds, infested with a wild turkey problem. the poor man's Long Island, with extra racism.

90% of the craziness you see is all in Manhattan. consider this a PSA.

my fellow New Yorkers can add to this, argue against/critique. whateverthefuck.

Manhattan - this is where you got to waste your life away - to party or for work, this is where all the wrong happens, where all the money is made. where dreams are crushed. you can have on one city block, people defecating in front of others getting stabbed on one corner, everyday commerce happening on another, with an extravagant wedding ceremony happening upon a rooftop terrace overlooking it all, & on the floor above? crackhead millionaires snorting lines in their corner offices, trying to defeat the 'hungover' from the night before.
happened to me in 2019. was at some rooftop bar, left around 10 pm, decided to walk the streets from like 3rd with 36 to 70, and the number of loons on the street was incredible. literally every block had one. up on top, you were in heaven, down in the street it's hell. i feel you'll soon have bridges between buildings stretching the length of the island, that way you never really have to walk the streets.

happened to me in 2019. was at some rooftop bar, left around 10 pm, decided to walk the streets from like 3rd with 36 to 70, and the number of loons on the street was incredible. literally every block had one. up on top, you were in heaven, down in the street it's hell. i feel you'll soon have bridges between buildings stretching the length of the island, that way you never really have to walk the streets.

we already have them in some places. this is Hunter College. a lot of babes. there's another one of these over at another college in Long Island City in Queens. I forget its name. LaGuardia Community College? I forget.

Hunter-College-Skybridge-East-Side-68th-Street-Manhattan-NYC.jpg

but you're totally right. on our terrace we have Beer & Wine Thursdays. we literally descend into Hell's Kitchen to go bar hopping afterwards haha

Back