Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

The issue of proper border control will never be resolved because the majority of American politicians, corporations and society do not want it to be resolved.

Mass migration would have to become a profit loss situation for corporations to get them to stop lobbying for a low wage foreign work force. Politicians would have to stop receiving campaign donations and lobbying efforts from corporations to not chose them over the populace. In the case of politicians with progressive leanings you'd also have to change their basic philosophical stance about the idea of global community, open borders and national sovereignty.

I don't see any of these happening in what remains of my lifetime. It would take something catastrophic to happen to change the course the country has been heading on for a long time now regarding immigration and an increasingly porous border.

The fuck you talking about?

Hahaha... As long as they don't settle in NY

That's like 10 old, racist white people in a city of 10 million. That's 0.00001% of the population.

The vast majority of New Yorkers are welcoming the migrants with open arms

What's the point of making LEGAL immigrants or those applying for legal immigration into the US wait YEARS, and make it so strict and expensive for them to enter when, at the same time, this retarded Biden admin is letting all these illegals go through the border and giving them pathways to citizenship in the end???

So fucking stupid.

I just wish it was viewed as vitreous and just to help our own people. I wish politicians could virtue signal by how well they helped impoverished Americans.
Its easier to gain social credit for helping those perceived to be less fortunate and in this case this means those from third world countries. While there are certainly plenty of American citizens in exactly the same, or even worse, shape than those coming across the borders they are still seen as been more privileged because they are after all American citizens and have enjoyed all of the dubious privileges that come with that.

That's like 10 old, racist white people in a city of 10 million. That's 0.00001% of the population.

The vast majority of New Yorkers are welcoming the migrants with open arms
You live in a world of fairy’s and unicorns don’t you?

You live in a world of fairy’s and unicorns don’t you?

If trolls paid rent for units around here, he would be of the cardboard box variety. All the guy does is troll. One day, he's calling for public executions, and the next he's calling for bail reform.

See the name. See the avatar. Know that nothing he posts is actually genuine, and is just an effort to get you annoyed in one way or another. He's a sexually frustrated fat shit who hasn't seen his dick in years.

Wow, what a bunch of racist xenophobes.

Perfectly fine for this to happen to other States even worse off though, yeah?

These people always show their true colours. Luxury Ideas - always championed by those unlikely to be effected by the shit they force on the less fortunate. As soon as they are effected, they immediately change their tune.

Why is the Federal gov't allowing this?
Politicians are owned by transnational corporations and they want to destroy the USA on purpose (as well as all other nation-states) to create a tyrannical world government.

I was under the impression that the cost of living in NYC is absurdly high based on what everyone say online. How would those people afford to live?

I was under the impression that the cost of living in NYC is absurdly high based on what everyone say online. How would those people afford to live?
Don't worry about it, the cities on it... who cares about the homeless vets though

Back