395 metabolic ward experiments show dietary cholesterol raises blood cholesterol

I'm obnoxious because I meticulously explain why people are wrong and present them with actual science. I can see how that's obnoxious to stupid people.

You literally wished death on someone in this thread, you imbecile.

You are exactly the reason most people loathe vegans.

Nutrition education has nothing to do with the effects of vascular exposure to LDL. That other dude is literally arguing that high blood cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease. We aren't even on dietary cholesterol anymore.
this is what i mean when i say you don't know enough to speak about he topic on any level

You literally wished death on someone in this thread, you imbecile.

You are exactly the reason most people loathe vegans.
You support a diet that slaughters 50 to 70 billion animals a year and is the leading cause of climate change. Yeah, I'm the extremist worthy of loathing. K pal.

this is what i mean when i say you don't know enough to speak about he topic on any level
Nutrition education has nothing to do with effects of cholesterol in the blood. You literally don't know what you're talking about. Virtually everything you've said has been refuted. You haven't addressed a single point I made.

Whatever... I'm still stuck your statement that meat causes weight gain and diabetes.

No, just No.

Eating more calories than you burn everyday causes weight gain. Nothing more, nothing less.

Either way, it CAN'T be a fact if it's only true for some people and not others. You're not understanding what a fact is.
When calories are kept constant, a diet high in meat causes more weight gain than a diet low in meat. You maintained a caloric deficit and lost weight. Do you see the difference here?

Nutrition education has nothing to do with effects of cholesterol in the blood. You literally don't know what you're talking about. Virtually everything you've said has been refuted. You haven't addressed a single point I made.
you haven't made any. thats what i mean. you actually can't see that and have to resort to a strawman like saying i think you can eat whatever you want. cut the sugar, don't overeat, exercise and don't smoke. that's it. just got my bloodwork back today so my dr and i could test the non fasting lipid panel. hdl 57 ldl 89 triglycerides normal total cholesterol normal and within 5% of the non fasting bloods. so eating before the test has a minimal effect, which was something i told him and he didn't know (but now he does). i have eggs most mornings, but fast when i don't. blood sugar was 15 points different, but still in normal range. am i throwing bacon on a cheeseburger but not eating a bun? no. i limit red meat, but eat eggs, pork, chicken etc... i also run 3 days a week and lift 3-4.

https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/

.gov bro

.gov

you haven't made any. thats what i mean. you actually can't see that and have to resort to a strawman like saying i think you can eat whatever you want. cut the sugar, don't overeat, exercise and don't smoke. that's it. just got my bloodwork back today so my dr and i could test the non fasting lipid panel. hdl 57 ldl 89 triglycerides normal total cholesterol normal and within 5% of the non fasting bloods. so eating before the test has a minimal effect, which was something i told him and he didn't know (but now he does). i have eggs most mornings, but fast when i don't. blood sugar was 15 points different, but still in normal range. am i throwing bacon on a cheeseburger but not eating a bun? no. i limit red meat, but eat eggs, pork, chicken etc... i also run 3 days a week and lift 3-4.

https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/

.gov bro

.gov

I gave you a detailed breakdown explaining point by point why your study was bad, and how It's been refuted by modern studies. You addressed literally nothing that I said.

I gave you a detailed breakdown explaining point by point why your study was bad, and how It's been refuted by modern studies. You addressed literally nothing that I said.
The study is the first :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the cholesterol hysteria. You didn’t discredit it. You didn’t grasp it’s significance. It was literally the best controlled dietary study ever conducted. He even served the margarine in the same shape as the butter so nobody would know what they got. That’s incredible. You saw the results. You see the dietary restrictions have been lifted. You see the hdl and ldl guidelines are changing. You see risk scoring being the model it’s turning to.

The study is the first :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the cholesterol hysteria. You didn’t discredit it. You didn’t grasp it’s significance. It was literally the best controlled dietary study ever conducted. He even served the margarine in the same shape as the butter so nobody would know what they got. That’s incredible. You saw the results. You see the dietary restrictions have been lifted. You see the hdl and ldl guidelines are changing. You see risk scoring being the model it’s turning to.
Half of the study participants that died didn't have autopsies so cause of death couldn't be determined. That's a massive blow to your data.

We have mechanistic data on how vascular exposure to LDL causes heart disease. We literally know HOW it happens. You're sticking your head in the sand and telling everyone the world is flat .

Half of the study participants that died didn't have autopsies so cause of death couldn't be determined. That's a massive blow to your data.

We have mechanistic data on how vascular exposure to LDL causes heart disease. We literally know HOW it happens. You're sticking your head in the sand and telling everyone the world is flat .
You do not understand your data or how the body works.

That was einnar or something like that. He was a norse god, I think. Lol.
THis guy makes this thread once a month or so and gets spanked then slinks away until veganmassengil dot net makes another post. Anyone who wants to can check those new guidelines I linked don’t take my word for it.

So what are the flaws in your study? You're very quick to point flaws out in other studies. Is yours the bible of nutrition science?

So what are the flaws in your study? You're very quick to point flaws out in other studies. Is yours the bible of nutrition science?
Obviously everyone who died of unexplained consequences was because of the meat. We should ignore the other people. They don’t count.

Back