395 metabolic ward experiments show dietary cholesterol raises blood cholesterol

So what are the flaws in your study? You're very quick to point flaws out in other studies. Is yours the bible of nutrition science?
Good thing we have mechanistic data, cohort studies, intervention studies, and virtually every other form of study available to us showing that high blood cholesterol causes heart disease. This is accepted and verified fact by the entire medical community.

Proof other than virtually all practicing medical professionals advise lowering cholesterol to lower risk of heart attack? Proof other than the fact that statins exist and are widely prescribed?

And medical doctors are the most qualified to give out dietary advice?

Also, did you know the 3rd leading cause of death in the US is medical error?

Dude, we aren't even talking about diet. @cincymma79 is claiming that high cholesterol in the blood doesn't cause heart disease. That discussion isn't related to diet. Now if we want to talk about dietary cholesterol leading to high blood cholesterol, that is a dietary discussion. Cincys own study shows that it does cause high blood cholesterol

He didn’t know the guidelines have been changed. He didn’t know cholesterol has been changed to limit consumption but with no number associated with that. He didn’t know your blood work isn’t the only thing to go by, in fact not even the biggest one

Dude, we aren't even talking about diet. @cincymma79 is claiming that high cholesterol in the blood doesn't cause heart disease. That discussion isn't related to diet. Now if we want to talk about dietary cholesterol leading to high blood cholesterol, that is a dietary discussion. Cincys own study shows that it does cause high blood cholesterol

Still don’t get it do you

He didn’t know the guidelines have been changed. He didn’t know cholesterol has been changed to limit consumption but with no number associated with that. He didn’t know your blood work isn’t the only thing to go by, in fact not even the biggest one
You are so fucking wrong. Serum lipids are the ONLY RISK FACTOR for heart disease and this is the scientific consensus. You are promoting harmful pseudoscience based on terrible studies from 50 years ago.

You are so fucking wrong. Serum lipids are the ONLY RISK FACTOR for heart disease and this is the scientific consensus. You are promoting harmful pseudoscience based on terrible studies from 50 years ago.
Or guidelines form 2013. Whichever

Oh and the government one for 2015-2020

Or guidelines form 2013. Whichever

Oh and the government one for 2015-2020
Lmao I thought the government couldn't be trusted to provide good dietary guidelines? But now they are? Which is it?? Lmao I love how you have to pick and choose from your own assertions and studies constantly

Lmao I thought the government couldn't be trusted to provide good dietary guidelines? But now they are? Which is it?? Lmao I love how you have to pick and choose from your own assertions and studies constantly

Your data is old. Same sources. New info. Read it

JP Sears is funny.

Imagine though, being so dumb that you believe not slaughtering billions of animals and destroying the planet is militancy.
Imagine not knowing plowing fields kills many times as many animals

Imagine not knowing plowing fields kills many times as many animals
Even by that logic your diet still kills more animals because the majority of grain crops are fed to livestock

hurrr durrrrrr

Didn't think that one through did you?

Keep up the science denialism bud. It's going well for you

And with that line I know you hang from Joe Rogans ball sack

I can see the abstract, but i can not see the methods.
you talkin about the paper in the OP right?

you click on the link, and to the right there are two links under "Full text links"

Back