GSP - Intermittent Fasting Changed My Life

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP is right intermittent fasting really works. He said he sleeps well, but his weight stays the same and muscle mass is grown. He wished he knew intermittent fasting before. For me I couldn't lose my belly fat for few years no matter how hard I train and eat clean. After intermittent fasting few weeks I finally started losing my belly fat. Now I even have 2 packs. I eat during 6 hours a day and 18 hours without food. Just drink water mostly during that 18 hours. If you struggling to lose belly fat you should try this method. It really works!

Yep. I let myself get overweight over the summer and decided to do OMAD (One Meal A day)

I lost almost 30 lbs in a month. Never even feel hungry anymore except when its close to the 24 hour mark. It also completely fixed my digestive issues.

I'm not gonna fast for a 2-pack (isn't that a rapper, btw)?

Agree, McGregor does this also but apparently Khabib doesnt.
Foreshadowing maybe?

Yep, works amazing for skinny guys too. I couldn’t keep muscle until I started fasting. It’s important to exercise hard while you fast, ups the natural HGH production by like 20 times.

Time restricted eating definitely has it's benefits, I'd probably see better results if I changed up to 16/8 from my current 14/10.
Dr Rhonda Patrick talks about it in depth with Rogan.

Time restricted eating definitely has it's benefits, I'd probably see better results if I changed up to 16/8 from my current 14/10.
Dr Rhonda Patrick talks about it in depth with Rogan.
Yea but she states even a black coffee or just caffeine takes you out of a fast.
She is dumb, valley girl PHD.

intermittent fasting is great for stomach ailments but you have to take probiotics and like cabbage, apple, carrot juice it heals the gut lining when you are not eating a meal.

GSP has Colitis and he said he probably developed it from over eating and taking supplements that lingered in his colon stomach and intestines, if you eat too much your food sits in the stomach and intestines and if you eat the wrong type of food it can cause irritation and feed the bad bacteria killing off the good microbiome you do this for months or years you will develop Bowel issues.

Its why a lot of roided up bodybuilders suffer constipation, Colitis, Chrons, they stuff themselves like crazy and your body can only digest food at a certain slow pace.

Want to lose weight? STOP FUCKING EATING FATASS

Yea but she states even a black coffee or just caffeine takes you out of a fast.
She is dumb, valley girl PHD.

Yeah, she's also comes across as humourless and hard work. Her opinion is that anything that has to be broken down by the liver breaks the fast. I personally go with this rule and only drink water until I break my fast. My eating window is from 11:00 - 21:00.

Actually I did this intermittent fasting whole my life without even knowning what it is because we usually skip breakfast in our family and just have lunch and dinner. Between dinner and lunch is the 16 hour gap and it really doesn't bother me at all.

Few people ask me how can I stop myself from eating in the morning but I simply drink some water until lunch or take an apple/fruit and I'm fine. I feel strange when someone forces me to eat breakfest. I don't have appetite early in the morning.

I guess that's why nobody in my family is fat, we are actually all very lean. I don't know if it's true but they say it slows down aging and most of us in the family look relatively young for our age. Could be just genetics but maybe this diet does help a little bit.

Anyone looking to lose weight should definitely try this.

Last edited:
Yeah, she's also comes across as humourless and hard work. Her opinion is that anything that has to be broken down by the liver breaks the fast. I personally go with this rule and only drink water until I break my fast. My eating window is from 11:00 - 21:00.
I go by anything under 30cal total keeps you in a fast. That way I can have the odd diet energy drink which is at most 10cal a can

For losing weight and gut health its great. If you're trying to throw on some lbs there are better diets

Want to lose weight? STOP FUCKING EATING FATASS
This. Calories in, calories out - that's what actually matters. If you don't have your basic macros under control, no amount of fasting is going to help you, and if you do, you don't need fasting in the first place.

Back