GSP - Intermittent Fasting Changed My Life

I love fasting.. I actually do it from 5pm to 9am... because I'm lazy as fuck so I eat healthy at my cafeteria at work.. this way I eat breakfast there, then lunch (salad chicken and shit), then I eat fruit afternoon and a chicken wrap or something before I leave..

The beauty of this is I don't have to buy food, or cook at home haha. It works very well..I get a flat belly in a month.. I just have a hard time sticking to it as a lifestyle..anytime I derail in the weekend, it's a pain to get back on it..but just a week fasting and it's easy to get back on.

I do this unintentionally. It's not that I'm trying to diet, its just so convenient to only eat one large meal per 24 hours

I'm probably like 4% bodyfat at this point. So low that I legitimate feels my body begging for nutrition sometimes which is different than just simply being hungry

This physical therapist I follow on Youtube said the worst diet is any you can't stick to. That is why he isn't a fan of diets. Because it has to become a lifestyle. You can't do shit you hate. He even recommends doing lesser exercises just to do them. You have to tolerate what you do. If you hate something, you simply aren't going to do it well. Like a career, the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Or at least tolerate it. It shouldn't be work. And by rewarding yourself after workouts you just reinforce the notion that it is pain to endure. You need a locust of control. I like this guy's point.

I exercised because I hated myself. What kind of motivation is That? I worked out until exhaustion. Until it really hurt and burned. I got great gains from it. Also blew out my L5-S1 disc and now have a nice titanium disc in there. Now I don't work out anymore. But I was punishing myself because I hated myself. Now I don't really work out much at all. Maybe 30 minutes of walking a day.

This is a stupid diet and breakfast is the most important, and should be the biggest meal of the day. No to fad extremist diets. Garbage bro science. It's a really stupid idea that kills your metabolism. You should be eating many small meals throughout the day even if not hungry. You are hurting your body with these ridiculous blood sugar spikes and the duration between them.

In conclusion, there really are a number of reasons as to why breakfast should be considered the most important meal of the day. The decision about if and what to eat and drink at the start of the day has been shown to have some profound effects on our health, well-being, and cognitive performance.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878450X17300045
Breakfast doesn't need to be the main meal, it's myth based on the false presumption that every one has the same metabolism. The ideal and easiest thing to do is to listen to your body and eat when you are actually hungry.

I might give it a try. I used to skip breakfast back in high school/college and I was thinner then but it’s probably a combination of getting older and other things that I got fatter.

Just exercise regularly (aren't half of Sherdog A-level Athletes anyway?) and eat halfway healthy, that'll be enough.

Im a litlle bit late but i figured out something about this diet (or way of life) first of all when i stopped fighting i became fat ! But then i started to training again my cardio was mess i wasnt that explosive as i used to be :/ but that diet right there help me lose 13 pound i was more shredded than before and my gas thank was limitless so that shit is legit but you have to watch your diet and eat a lot of carbs cause you will feel tired the next day tho

Has anyone watched some of this guy's videos. Amazing theories he has.

130pm first meal:
-4 eggs
- 6 pieces of bacon or 3 sausages or 2 hot dogs
- 4 oz cheese
- 1 avocado
- 4tbps almond butter

2nd meal:

-Salmon & beef or sausage
-Huge salad bowl

It's definitely healthier than Schaub's coffee, meat & antacid diet.

images

I dont want to misquote Thomas but I must have misheard, he claims he only has 100 grams of protein per day.

Bash Bros:
"I only eat 90 to 100 grams of protein per day".

That Peter Attia video gives people pause to polite to many people who are overweight that they are not gluttons they have bad metabolism or caught in bad habits of eating.

Last edited:
Back