Joe Rogan Wants Everyone to Smoke Weed

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

$

Yeah tell that to my parole officer when I fail my pee test dumbass.

I dont mind everyone at least trying once, so they can have a opinion on it backed up by at least that one try....

I love it when Joe points out his guest that he doesn't watch sports or know anything about them. Just a true savant that Rogan

I'm good Joe, nothing worst then a paranoid pothead.

Joe Rogan makes roughly 100 billion dollars a year off of Podcasts where he mostly rambles about things he has no knowledge of. He sets his own hours with the UFC. I think he's got things pretty figured out, and I will try this suggestion... for the first time of course.

the benefits of cannabis are overrated and exaggerated to push the industry boom that is inevitably going to come once its legalized federally in the U.S.

Let's see...accept the doctors and patients testimonies that it does have benefits, or listen to random dumbass white belt account on sherdog...maybe next time do some research instead of jumping to conclusions while pushing your biased narrative you ignorant fuck.

Let's see...accept the doctors and patients testimonies that it does have benefits, or listen to random dumbass white belt account on sherdog...maybe next time do some research instead of jumping to conclusions while pushing your biased narrative you ignorant fuck.
doctors also said that SSRIs work when its been proven that serotonin deficiency doesnt cause depression

doctors also give children amphetamines

doctors also prescribe transgenders testosterone replacement therapy but are hesitant to give men with Low T the same therapy

doctors also said for years that fats were worse for the body than sugars

a Doctor made the film "Reefer Madness. "

Last edited:
But then everyone would stink like ass, potheads always smell awful, because the smell of weed is awful. No thanks Joe.

Everyone should try plugging weed up their ass at least once, it absorbs faster and stronger inside of the rectum than eating or smoking weed. Then you simply poop it out when it's done.

doctors also said that SSRIs work when its been proven that serotonin deficiency doesnt cause depression

doctors also give children amphetamines

doctors also prescribe transgenders testosterone replacement therapy but are hesitant to give men with Low T the same therapy

doctors also said for years that fats were worse for the body than sugars

Are you trying to prove that doctors suck and we don't need no book learnin over here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back