Chael Sonnen is one of the most underrated fighters of all time

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s easy and funny to bash on good ol’ Uncle Chael but he is one the most underrated fighters of all time.

He should have been WEC MW Champion when he beat MW champ Paulo Filho (even though he missed weight).

He has wins over prime Mardqaurdt, prime Okami, prime Ping, Shogun, Wand, and Rampage.

Prime Sonnen would have been UFC MW champ if Anderson didn’t exist. Now he’s about to fight the other GOAT Fedor.

A4988824-A552-41F8-A543-6C72CEA7AA58.jpeg

I still remember watchinh him on jungle fights then being excited to see him Paulo Filho 2

He was a better fighter than most gave him credit for, but he folded like an accordion whenever he got hurt.

Just wish in 1999 he started training BJJ... But that trash talk is next tier.

Subtle Anderson troll detected

Uncle Chael is a Gangster though

Nah he's rated about right. Remember he's also a steroid cheat. And that mares past accomplishments.

His mouth got him more notoriety then deserved actually

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

Sonnen flailing his legs around like a fucking child gets me every time.

How an undefeated fighter is underrated ? He is the real GOAT the undefeated american gangster The Chael Sonnen

Ever? Nah. But he is really underrated. Dude was one of the best aggressive wrestlers ever.

Give him great sub defense and he’s probably one of the GOATS

He owes way more credit to steroids, and way more punishment for using steroids than he received.
He was one of the most prodigious cheats in MMA history
PS. hes also a convicted felon, so theres that

The Okami fight defined him for me. He had a great run. Sadly will be defined by choking in the first Silva fight.

Fedor may detach his head.

ooppzzz..couldnt even jab 2 death a completely LSDed Filho... lmao

Undisputed, Undefeated GOAT, and future Bellator HW Champion.

Back