Fan outrage gets Mackenzie Dern booted from official UFC rankings!

palerider500

The Rational Thinker
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/24/...ckenzie-dern-booted-official-ufc-rankings-mma

usa_today_10833538.0.jpg

Discuss...

Lmao at the first comment

Look at her stomach in the picture,
she’s got an extra 7 lbs right there. She clearly didn’t even try to cut weight for that fight. Fat Fugly bitch!

Shell be fine. Shes gotta lot to fall back on

Lmao at the first comment

Look at her stomach in the picture,
she’s got an extra 7 lbs right there. She clearly didn’t even try to cut weight for that fight. Fat Fugly bitch!

Is that really "lmao" worthy?

Seems a little too angsty to me

She can lay with me anytime she like. Thicc Brazilian Goddess.

People are so weirdly obsessed with this chick. Lmao dana probably told her to miss weight to stir up controversy and get publicity.

A 3/10 face on a 2/10 body. That is a 2.5/10 rating.

To wood or wood not. Not.

the media must have been in some form of outrage to rank her after that lol. i get pushing fighters but giving undeserved ranks is a great way to lose stars not build them.

no need in forcing a girl like dern into a rank just to get slaughter'd. then every fan will turn on her because she was forced down peoples throats meanwhile she misses weight every fight and shes not that good.

she is a skilled ground fighter but 7 pounds with no excuse or injury as to why...........yeah force a rank behind her last name.

They did the right thing. Missing weight should not be rewarded. Especially when you miss weight that egregiously.

As it should be. She shouldn't get rewarded for cheating and being the unprofessional dilettante that she is

Snowflakes and bitter, unpopular WMMA fighters should not dictate the rankings. That's the job of the corrupt, paid-for media. Plus now Dern's title run is delayed!

Back