Khabib's undefeated record is the biggest meme in MMA

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there anything more overhyped than this record? It is a Blatant PR scam by the UFC at this point.

Let's look at Khabib's Pre-UFC record:

Mlzyg2O.png

His first 16 fights weren't only against no name bums with no wikipedia pages but also in no name organizations. Now I get that fighters get fed cans to build up their resume but at least most of those guys fought in decent organizations. Conor in Cage Warriors, Woodley in Strikeforce, Gaethje in WSOF etc.

Now let us look at his UFC record:
- 1 Top 5 win against a Barboza that was way past his prime which also was a great stylistic match up for him
- A Top 10 win against Johnson also past his prime who is now getting plastered by Featherweights
- Wins the belt against #11
- Lost to Tibau
aX48UUz.png

Khabib is a great fighter yes and he has been looking very dominant as of late but let's not get stuck in this obvious marketing scam by the UFC making this guy out to be undefeated GOAT when he has faced nobody yet and has been quite inactive over the years. Khabib is NOT the new Fedor. Also let's also not forget that Khabib has missed twice at LW one time to the point of hospitalization and is clearly ducking his true competition at 170.

Conor and El Cucuy bless.

Last edited:
So are you trying to say he sucks based on his former opponents?

10-0 in the UFC

Whereas the guy on your AV is 2-2 in his last 4 and has a 100% QUITTING streak in his losses...

<36>

Should we compare it to Conors pre UFC record with losses to a 125 Baltic/russian dude and Joe Duffey?

Eldar Eldarov wields the ancient wisdom of the elves, beating him is worth beating 100 normal fighters.

Yeah. Not close to Conor's record. Khabib never fight with great guys like Sitenkov. Or really high level guys like Duffy. Are you think Khabib can beat Diaz? No way.

10-0 in the UFC

Whereas the guy on your AV is 2-2 in his last 4 and has a 100% QUITTING streak in his losses...

<36>
9-1 in the UFC actually. He clearly lost to Tibau. You know who didn't lose to Tibau? This guy:
source.gif

I was going to say that we know you’re a Conor fan but you failed by stating just that which also show your motives and I’m not using and punctuation because that’s how much I cared about ur pure hatred towards the eagle

Yeah. Not close to Conor's record. Khabib never fight with great guys like Sitenkov. Or really high level guys like Duffy. Are you think Khabib can beat Diaz? No way.
Duffy is now in the UFC and was Top 15 at one point with loses only to Poirer and Vick who are both Top 10. He still has potential. None of the bums that Khabib fought have made it to the UFC.

I was going to say that we know you’re a Conor fan but you failed by stating just that which also show your motives and I’m not using and punctuation because that’s how much I cared about ur pure hatred towards the eagle
Me being a Conor fan is irrelevant. I have listed nothing but facts which you can't seem to refute.

Also I don't hate Khabib, he is a great fighter and I respect what he is doing.

Back