Khabib's undefeated record is the biggest meme in MMA

[QUOTE="notori0us1, post: 141421321, member: 527849] Me being a Conor fan is irrelevant. I have listed nothing but facts which you can't seem to refute.

Also I don't hate Khabib, he is a great fighter and I respect what he is doing. [/QUOTE]

<YeahOKJen>
I dont think you have the slightes clue what respect means...
This is from you TS it sure screams "respect"...

"Is there any more overhyped than this record? It is a Blatant PR scam by the UFC at this point."
"His first 16 fights weren't only against no name bums"
"Now let us look at his UFC record:
- 1 Top 5 win against a Barboza that was way past his prime which also was a great stylistic match up for him
- A Top 10 win against Johnson also past his prime who is now getting plastered by Featherweights
- Wins the belt against #11
- Lost to Tibau

9-1 in the UFC actually. He clearly lost to Tibau. You know who didn't lose to Tibau? This guy:
source.gif

You know who Tony lost to that Khabib didn't?

This guy:

michael-johnson-picture-id582977614

<{jackyeah}>

I dont think you have the slightes clue what respect means...
This is from you TS it sure screams "respect"...

"Is there any more overhyped than this record? It is a Blatant PR scam by the UFC at this point."
"His first 16 fights weren't only against no name bums"
"Now let us look at his UFC record:
- 1 Top 5 win against a Barboza that was way past his prime which also was a great stylistic match up for him
- A Top 10 win against Johnson also past his prime who is now getting plastered by Featherweights
- Lost to Tibau
I'm critiquing his record and using it a lil hyperbole as well. I've seen guys say way worse things about other fighters. This is what MMA discussion is all about. You need a safe space or somethin? <JonesLaugh>

Me being a Conor fan is irrelevant. I have listed nothing but facts which you can't seem to refute.

Also I don't hate Khabib, he is a great fighter and I respect what he is doing.
Nate defeated and slapped and choked out Conor! Khabib dominated RDA and MJ and Edson like an adult beating a child! That should speak volumes by itself. Plus he was dictating the pace and he was the aggressor in that fight that you say he lost! You just jealous

Is there anything more overhyped than this record? It is a Blatant PR scam by the UFC at this point.

Let's look at Khabib's Pre-UFC record:

Mlzyg2O.png

His first 16 fights weren't only against no name bums with no wikipedia pages but also in no name organizations. Now I get that fighters get fed cans to build up their resume but at least most of those guys fought in decent organizations. Conor in Cage Warriors, Woodley in Strikeforce, Gaethje in WSOF etc.

Now let us look at his UFC record:
- Lost to Tibau
aX48UUz.png

Khabib is a great fighter yes and he has been looking very dominant as of late but let's not get stucked in this obvious marketing scam by the UFC making this guy out to be undefeated GOAT when he has faced nobody yet and has been quite inactive over the years. Khabib is NOT the new Fedor. Also let's also not forget that Khabib has missed twice at LW one time to the point of hospitalization and is clearly ducking his true competition at 170.

Conor and El Cucuy bless.
Hmmm... you could have saved this precious time to actually watch their fights... only my 2 cents...

I'm critiquing his record and using it a lil hyperbole as well. I've seen guys say way worse things about other fighters. This is what MMA discussion is all about. You need a safe space or somethin? <JonesLaugh>

No I just find it funny when you uses the " I respect the guy" its the classic " I am a fan of fighter X, but he sucks".
I think you are the one who needs a safe space really.
Trying to come up with weird way to nut hug Conor.
but each to its own

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Say what you will... But Jon sure makes for some good gifs for us.

He's nowhere near as overrated as that guy that got spanked like a red-headed stepchild by Nate Diaz tho

<Dany07>

his dominance in the last 8 fights should count for something,
but overall the quality of his opponents has been sub-par, especially at LW

Is there anything more overhyped than this record? It is a Blatant PR scam by the UFC at this point.

Let's look at Khabib's Pre-UFC record:

Mlzyg2O.png

His first 16 fights weren't only against no name bums with no wikipedia pages but also in no name organizations. Now I get that fighters get fed cans to build up their resume but at least most of those guys fought in decent organizations. Conor in Cage Warriors, Woodley in Strikeforce, Gaethje in WSOF etc.

Now let us look at his UFC record:
- Lost to Tibau
aX48UUz.png

Khabib is a great fighter yes and he has been looking very dominant as of late but let's not get stucked in this obvious marketing scam by the UFC making this guy out to be undefeated GOAT when he has faced nobody yet and has been quite inactive over the years. Khabib is NOT the new Fedor. Also let's also not forget that Khabib has missed twice at LW one time to the point of hospitalization and is clearly ducking his true competition at 170.

Conor and El Cucuy bless.

Haha Your boy refused to fight him and lost his title.

He's nowhere near as overrated as that guy that got spanked like a red-headed stepchild by Nate Diaz tho

<Dany07>
Luke Cuckhold lost to Michael Pissbing
GSP lost to 5'4" Matt Sera

Sometimes the better fighter doesn't always win. Also let's not forget that Nate was three times the size of him.

Duffy is now in the UFC and was Top 15 at one point with loses only to Poirer and Vick who are both Top 10. He still has potential. None of the bums that Khabib fought have made it to the UFC.
Some of "bums" what khabib win, can easily beat Duffy. Being in ufc mean nothing, ufc have a lot of bums in roster, especially from UK, just look on each UK card prelims. Only difference between Russians and guys from British Islands - seconds was signed to UFC much easier. For example - before Khabib ufc doesn't have russians in roster ten years, m.b. more.

That is not what meme means. Not sure why you would use that word.

This is an MMA meme.
<36><FookIsThatGuy>

Back