Abe Wagner-32 seconds

2mr7gwm.gif

48399c339a265113e82f441fd674ac08.gif

LankyBabyishDogwoodclubgall.gif

2vw8qph.jpg

31291k3.jpg

I don't think anyone else lost so many times under 1 minute
Timmy bless
So cringe when he tried to box with Mercer.

I noticed a interesting pattern on Timmy's record
Timmy got stopped 5(five) times within 1 minute of the fight
Frank Mir-50 seconds
Andrei Arlovski-47 seconds
Fedor Emelianenko-36 seconds
Ray Mercer-9 seconds
Abe Wagner-32 seconds

2mr7gwm.gif

48399c339a265113e82f441fd674ac08.gif

LankyBabyishDogwoodclubgall.gif

2vw8qph.jpg

31291k3.jpg

I don't think anyone else lost so many times under 1 minute
Timmy bless
I truly believe that if Sylvia stayed in shape and didn't burn bridges, he would of been one of the greats.

Takanori Gomi almost managed to beat that in his last 6 fights.

I truly believe that if Sylvia stayed in shape and didn't burn bridges, he would of been one of the greats.
He was never the same after the third AA fight, started fighting not to lose and it really showed. He was alot more timid and really started to have problems with guys who came straight at him. If you sat back and let him throw that telphone pole jab at you he would eventually put you on your ass but stopped being able to handle pressure. Randy really exposed that aspect.

just amazing how fedor cleaner the floor with him. seems his power has diminished quite a lot over the years.

It is extremely rare that straight Achilles lock finishes a MMA fight in major event. I can only think of Aoki vs Kawajiri

It is extremely rare that straight Achilles lock finishes a MMA fight in major event. I can only think of Aoki vs Kawajiri
Its across the body whuch from my grapplinf experience puts immense pressure on the patella/knee as well as ankle. I have tapped to that quite a few times and it's due to the angle the knee winds up on as much as the Achilles lock aspect

He was never the same after the third AA fight, started fighting not to lose and it really showed. He was alot more timid and really started to have problems with guys who came straight at him. If you sat back and let him throw that telphone pole jab at you he would eventually put you on your ass but stopped being able to handle pressure. Randy really exposed that aspect.
I think that's the issue with alot of tall fighters. Once someone pressures them or comes in, they can do much. That's why you see Gustafsson constantly moving and even resorting to running once his opponent gets too close.

I agree, Sylvia became timid after fighting Arlovski. Getting rocked, dropped and submitted in the first fight to getting rocked, dropped and nearly finished in the second fight would make someone rethink their fighting strategy.

Sylvia thought he was gonna run right through Couture also which backfired.

Well it was just the beginning of the fight,he surely wasn't expecting to get put out in 10 seconds

He was fighting a boxer who could hit, shoot for the sodding takedown don't try to stand with him

Sylvia was one of the greatest UFC heavyweight champions ever. He got destroyed in 9 seconds by a washed up boxer in 9 seconds.

He was fighting a boxer who could hit, shoot for the sodding takedown don't try to stand with him
Sure,but not many think this can happen to them that early,especially by a slow and old heavyweight.

He was hw champ of the world were you ?

Back