Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Ronda comes up, he switches to instant damage control.

hqdefault.jpg

Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Honda comes up, Sherdogger immediately creates a new thread

Damn... He instantly starts singing her praises and makes a ton of excuses for why she lost lol.

He needs to man up and say he was delusional as well.
Said she could beat half the BW men IN THE UFC!

Has he come clean about all the shit he use to say about Ronda yet?

Ronda will always be a blemish on Rogan’s record
He went full retarded

Rogan strikes again. Lay off the dope Joe, it isn't doing you any good.

He still thinks she could beat half the men in the BW division. Rogan's delusion is worse than most fighters'

Rogan is a full time member of the Jones and Ronda defence squads.

Damn. Clear damage control. His demeanor changed drastically on the spot there.

Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Honda comes up, Sherdogger immediately creates a new thread
I read the post and didn't even see your username to know it was the last ronda white knight remaining on this board.

<21>

He tried to have a giggle saying that Ronda can't beat men and "I shouldn't have said it at the time," but he didn't apologize or explain what all "once ever" and "you're a 10" shit was. It's like having a buddy who randomly murders a dog with a steak knife. He might giggle about it, but until you get a full explanation, you'll never be comfortable around him.

I feel like he has admitted he fell for the hype, and he was upset they used older quotes to market the nunes fight.
Rewatching the Nunes fight reminds me how terrible her stand up is, not just how good Amanda is. The way she was trying to reach out to block incoming punches like it's her first year of training

Back