Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Ronda comes up, he switches to instant damage control.

Why cant Rogan just man up and say look I bought into the hype, I was blinded, my affection for her clouded my judgement, I did not see the glaring holes that became so apparent afterwards. Thats what an honest person who can admit his mistakes would come out and say. Even though I have always liked Rogan this does raise some questions, if he cant be honest about this then what else is he lying about.

Because he got paid to praise honda and he's a nuthugger.

BJJ experience from all the tournaments he's competed in? Or just by getting high with Bravo lol.

Is there even an official record of Rogan winning/participating in any tournaments, other than his own word. I would think all National or high level tournaments would be recorded.

Ok lets not get super cynical here.

He has a lot of BJJ experience as well as TKD when he was younger. I don't care enough to research or debate it but i believe this information.

He needs to man up and say he was delusional as well.
Said she could beat half the BW men IN THE UFC!

Has he come clean about all the shit he use to say about Ronda yet?
Like a true pseudo intellectual bro, he will never admit he’s wrong about anything, hence the pseudo

You made that far more dramatic than it was it practice...good job; great thread btw - quality with a capital 'Q'!

Almost every dominant champion eventually get beaten, or gets their shit pushed in, even Anderson and Fedor.

There is a pretty big difference between Ronda losing and Fedor/Anderson

He's shown some consistency when it comes to weird obsession with round-faced hyped up blonde females with average attractiveness. He spent like 30 minutes on his first podcast with Amy Schumer trying to convince her to move to LA so she could hang out with the Death Squad. He wouldn't drop the topic.

lol I didn't know about the Schumer episode. His own wife doesn't look like a round faced type, more the opposite actually.

ronda, jones, and conor; three folks that rogan will defend till the end of the line.

Maybe he feels sorry for her and knows the the UFC just used her.

who are some gold medal winners in the ufc?

My name is dickcheney, and I’m still a Honda fan

Back