Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Ronda comes up, he switches to instant damage control.

at what point do they discuss delusional broadcasters.

He'll never live that down. What little credibility I had for him disappeared when he started talking her up. "Once in ever, elite striking" GTFOH
literally. i haven't taken anything he says seriously since 'once in human history', without exaggeration.

He'll never live that down. What little credibility I had for him disappeared when he started talking her up. "Once in ever, elite striking" GTFOH

I'll try and find the Cerrone podcast, pre Ronda's demise where he tried to say Ronda had great striking and Cerrone just burst out laughing. The shit was hilarious.
(Timestamped)

(Timestamped)

You're the MVP sir. Cerrone trying to keep a straight face through that exchange. lol Rogan tried to back track a bit too.

Edit: Just checked the date of this podcast. This was 2 months before Rogans dreams was shattered. Glad Cerrone checked him on that shit haha

I remember he trashed WWE and mocked his friend Tony Hinchcliffe for liking it so has Rogan gone gaga about Rousey and her match/appearances in WWE?

Fuck Ronda. Worst poor sport ever.

On a side note, Lee seems like he is a very down to earth dude here.

Tryin to play a character for the media to sell fights it seems.

Was Ronda always bad or did she get worse over time would you say?
I wasn't exposed much to her personality until she was already starting to be the subject of hype. I do remember having a sinking feeling the first time I saw her personality and I realized they were going to start hyping her up. It seems like the situation definitely got worse over time though.

High level striking experience? Like K1?

He competed at national level in TKD or something, point is he isnt an arm chair analyst. He has tons of experience in BJJ and striking.

Surprised he didn't start crying again.

Rogan never used to be this much of a shill back in the day

He's become almost unbearable recently it's sad

Between this and the Jones shit he's just embarrassing himself

I dunno what's worse.

Why cant Rogan just man up and say look I bought into the hype, I was blinded, my affection for her clouded my judgement, I did not see the glaring holes that became so apparent afterwards. Thats what an honest person who can admit his mistakes would come out and say. Even though I have always liked Rogan this does raise some questions, if he cant be honest about this then what else is he lying about.

He competed at national level in TKD or something, point is he isnt an arm chair analyst. He has tons of experience in BJJ and striking.
BJJ experience from all the tournaments he's competed in? Or just by getting high with Bravo lol.

Is there even an official record of Rogan winning/participating in any tournaments, other than his own word. I would think all National or high level tournaments would be recorded.

Last edited:
Rhonda was distracted AND DELUSIONAL.

Hogaine is a rhonda nuthugger so it's normal for him to defend her. I bet he will defend her once she loses in WWE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back