Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Ronda comes up, he switches to instant damage control.

I feel like he has admitted he fell for the hype, and he was upset they used older quotes to market the nunes fight.
Rewatching the Nunes fight reminds me how terrible her stand up is, not just how good Amanda is. The way she was trying to reach out to block incoming punches like it's her first year of training

Maybe she should have taken floyd mayweather's advice and trained with him...maybe he could have helped her....in fact, I know he could have...his team would have greatly improved her boxing.

He tried to have a giggle saying that Ronda can't beat men and "I shouldn't have said it at the time," but he didn't apologize or explain what all "once ever" and "you're a 10" shit was. It's like having a buddy who randomly murders a dog with a steak knife. He might giggle about it, but until you get a full explanation, you'll never be comfortable around him.

Still LOL at the thought of Cowboy disagreeing with Rogan about Ronda being hot.

He needs to man up and say he was delusional as well.
Said she could beat half the BW men IN THE UFC!

Has he come clean about all the shit he use to say about Ronda yet?

Pathetic for an mma expert to say that

Like most everyone here.
Joe said stuff that was so stupid and bizarre that it would get you labeled as a troll or lunatic here. I've never seen anyone, even online, take fandom of a fighter as far as into delusion as he did, so he can't just downplay it like you would with normal wrong things people say. A person who said that much would have to go out of their way to explain themselves and/or apologize if they were going to repair their reputation.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."
{<jordan}
those are the kind of quotes that reminds me of the sherdawg cucks saying she could beat" wife beating" ray rice in a street fight! a football player! lmao...theyre now to embarassed to comment, so they changed nick names, but i would love to dig those old posts, it was like 90% against me. bunch of beta cucks.

Last edited:
He tried to have a giggle saying that Ronda can't beat men and "I shouldn't have said it at the time," but he didn't apologize or explain what all "once ever" and "you're a 10" shit was. It's like having a buddy who randomly murders a dog with a steak knife. He might giggle about it, but until you get a full explanation, you'll never be comfortable around him.
If you know someone that did that , keep an eye on him and get him help. He will probably become a serial killer.

It was a con job by the UFC and Edmond and Ronda ate up the delusion up like no other.

I still remember cowboy on rogan's podcast. Rogan was talking about ronda's amazing standup how high level it is, and cowboy looked at him like:

<JerryWWF>

Called him out on that bullshit too "shes not that good".

It's still really strange that a professional analyst whos been doing this like a 100 years and has high level striking experience would buy into that.
Rogan was trying to argue that Rousey was showing "clean technique" in the Correira fight and Cerrone quickly countered that they were simply "wingers".

And Rogan's reaction to Cerrone saying that Rousey's "not hot" will always make me chuckle.

Myself and my 17 year old son both use to watched Rogan's Podcast religiously, now he has to have on a guess I'm really a fan of for me to listen to his shit. He's a high babbling idiot these days. He should back of the weed for a while, it'll help his head clear up.

Last edited:
Like most everyone here.

You're joking but he really said alot of nonsense about conspiracy theories, and his penchant for acid being good for the brain. I think he claims to be libertarian, supported an alt right whacko as a 'smart' 'reasonable' person. There used to be youtube compilations of his insane/funny quotes, some of which aren't serious since he was probably thinking aloud while high but the snowflake got his lawyers to remove them from youtube.

Rogan was trying to argue that Rousey was showing "clean technique" in the Correira fight and Cerrone quickly countered that they were simply "wingers".

And Rogan's reaction to Cerrone saying that Rousey's "not hot" will always make me chuckle.

lmao yes i forgot about that part, need to watch that one again. Cerrone's no BS attitude is perfect on JRE.

I also remember him saying to rogan "why are you using that soft stripper voice right now that's not your real voice"

Yeah, he did the same thing when Amy Schumer was caught stealing jokes after he bashed Carlos Mencia, but of course that's not UFC discussion.
If you expect consistency, critical thought, or intelligent, unbiased analysis from Joe Rogan, you're going to be disappointed.

Rogan never used to be this much of a shill back in the day

He's become almost unbearable recently it's sad

Between this and the Jones shit he's just embarrassing himself

If you expect consistency, critical thought, or intelligent, unbiased analysis from Joe Rogan, you're going to be disappointed.
He's shown some consistency when it comes to weird obsession with round-faced hyped up blonde females with average attractiveness. He spent like 30 minutes on his first podcast with Amy Schumer trying to convince her to move to LA so she could hang out with the Death Squad. He wouldn't drop the topic.

Almost every dominant champion eventually get beaten, or gets their shit pushed in, even Anderson and Fedor.

He'll never live that down. What little credibility I had for him disappeared when he started talking her up. "Once in ever, elite striking" GTFOH

I'll try and find the Cerrone podcast, pre Ronda's demise where he tried to say Ronda had great striking and Cerrone just burst out laughing. The shit was hilarious.

I still remember cowboy on rogan's podcast. Rogan was talking about ronda's amazing standup how high level it is, and cowboy looked at him like:

<JerryWWF>

Called him out on that bullshit too "shes not that good".

It's still really strange that a professional analyst whos been doing this like a 100 years and has high level striking experience would buy into that.
High level striking experience? Like K1?

Back