Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg

DC isnt beatin limp dick Jones. There I said it.

Oh yeah why would he want a clean rematch with even playfield against the recidivist roidhead who cheated in both their fights... Keywords: roidhead, cheat

They could fight 10 times and Jones is winning all 10. He owns him mentally. DC just cannot get that job done. He beat him twice in 2 very different fashions. Jones is better.

If Jones can win without banned substances / PED's, why does he take them in the first place?

The guy is a no good cheat in my book and deserves credit for NOTHING. He's scum of the fighting community.

Oh yeah why would he want a clean rematch with even playfield against the recidivist roidhead who cheated in both their fights... Keywords: roidhead, cheat

Because he would lose regardless of Jones' chemical status.

Jones never failed a drug test during his entire championship run. I know the bozos around here act like he was the only one using whatever and the whole world was clean. That’s hilariously incorrect.

Has there ever been a case of a top level-fighter who didn't want a rematch to avenge himself? Would DC be a top level fighter if he didn't have that mindset?

I mean DC was running the last fight. He won atleast the first round and was the one pushing the pace and landed some shots. Also don't confuse being much bigger with being better. Imagine if Cormier and jones were the sam size, you really think jones would win? lol probably not

If Jones can win without banned substances / PED's, why does he take them in the first place?

The guy is a no good cheat in my book and deserves credit for NOTHING. He's scum of the fighting community.

How much do you think he actually took? You realize he was being tested nonstop for like one year. They found nothing during his entire camp. They found a trace of something after the weigh in. If he was abusing the shit the entire camp USADA is really really shitty. Because they couldn’t find anything.

Jones never failed a drug test during his entire championship run. I know the bozos around here act like he was the only one using whatever and the whole world was clean. That’s hilariously incorrect.
Strict testing didn't begin till after his run.. he likely has been juicing his whole career although to be fair you can't say for certain. I do agree though that it's weird that certain guys take all the flak for cheating when back then everyone did. Kinda like what happened to vitor

Obviously Jones disagrees with you because he's not confident enough of a man to face DC without peds. Fact

Jones is literally the most alpha motherfucker that has ever stepped into a cage. He has broken mentally every single opponent his whole career.

His career will always feel like a failure so long as he remains paper champ. The only way to fix it is by beating Jones.

Jones is the superior fighter sure. But cut Cormier some slack man. He's been fucked over by Jon and I think has every right to want to avenge those losses. Especially when he was juicing.

How much do you think he actually took? You realize he was being tested nonstop for like one year. They found nothing during his entire camp. They found a trace of something after the weigh in. If he was abusing the shit the entire camp USADA is really really shitty. Because they couldn’t find anything.
Jones is just like Conor stupid outside of octagon and really really shitty

Strict testing didn't begin till after his run.. he likely has been juicing his whole career although to be fair you can't say for certain. I do agree though that it's weird that certain guys take all the flak for cheating when back then everyone did. Kinda like what happened to vitor

I agree in retrospect he was using during his title run. That is something I was in denial over that I now admit. However he was taking on a lot of guys there are also taking performance enhancers. So that’s more of a level playing field.

I mean DC was running their last fight. He won atleast the first round and was the one pushing the pace and landed some shots. Also don't confuse being much bigger with being better. Imagine if Cormier and jones were the sam size, you really think jones would win? lol probably not

Running the fight?

DC had no chance in their second fight, unfortunately. His losses and closest fight to date have been with Jones and Gus. Clearly their height and reach helped in both cases.

And per the TS, no way is DC 5'11. More like 5'9 tops.

That's what I'm trying to figure out myself.

Not making excuses for him b/c he deserves all of the hate he gets, but do we ignore all of his accolades? I'd argue that objectively speaking he's still the greatest LHW fighter we've seen. Now of course his history tarnishes that but I can't ignore his skill.

Back