Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

I do not understand why Daniel Cormier wants a 3rd match with JJ. As much as I like watching JJ fight, I would not be interested in seeing this fight.

Jones will own him each time. Even without the use of PEDs Jones is superior. D.C.'s 5'11 stocky frame has difficulty making it within JJ's 84.5" reach, and while DC has extremely strong wrestling, he's not taking down JJs or mounting him.

I'm not one of the D.C. haters, if anything I now dislike Jon Jones for wasting his potential, but I think we're all in agreement that Jones is the superior fighter. Daniel needs to let this go because he is still the champion and the better man who took his career seriously.

GettyImages-461006908.jpg
Take the big babies juice away and DC would ragdoll him and choke him silly. Bro

Just because you're butthurt at someone pointing out the Fact that jones cheated doesn't make them retarded.

Roids make you a better fighter whys that so hard to understand? Jones on steroids is definitely better then Jones not on steroids and you actually would have to be retarded not to realize that. And why would jones take the risk of getting caught on steroids unless he thought he needed them against cormier? His reach isn't a good enough advantage? Cowardly IMO

Geez, you just kind of ignored what I said, and instead of responding intelligently, simply said that I'm wrong about it. I like your style dweeb. You got a boyfriend?

I hate being rude, but when I come across high levels of retardation, it's hard not to be. Here let me help you.

Roids...don't...make...you...a...good..."FIGHTER."

Can you understand that?

Roids don't make you an intelligent fighter and they certainly don't provide you with technique. How hard is that to understand?
The only retard is you juice head .

No. Jones has cheated for his entire career. We don't know what he fights like when he is clean. We do know D.C. is the top of the food chain when all things are equal.

Geez, you just kind of ignored what I said, and instead of responding intelligently, simply said that I'm wrong about it. I like your style dweeb. You got a boyfriend?
Well everything I said is fact and I knew if that other guy pissed you off that mine would piss you off even worse so I expected that response

If you get that mad everytime someone mentions jones being on peds I don't think you'll last long on sherdog LOL

He is a competitor who believes in himself despite previous failure.

He has an inspiring spirit.

He is one of the best ever despite being physically outmatched by most largely because of that spirit.

If you cannot understand this you do not understand sports and the mental challenges that come with it.

Well everything I said is fact and I knew if that other guy pissed you off that mine would piss you off even worse so I expected that response

If you get that mad everytime someone mentions jones being on peds I don't think you'll last long on sherdog LOL

Woah you are quite the dweeb. I usually don't enjoy making fun of dweebs, but in your case I'll make an exception.

Here are some tell tale signs of an internet virgin;

1. Accuses everyone he talks to of being mad without credible evidence.
2. Thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong without providing any credible evidence.
3. Likely reads the first 2 words of the response from the person(s) who made him mad before formulating his response.
4. Does not use logic, only bias.
5. Thinks it takes some kind of skill, or toughness to maintain a presence on a forum.

You sir, meet all the criteria. Are you an internet virgin?
Or do you simply have a boyfriend?

Nothing against DC. The opposite, IMO hes a very good fighter. That said, unless he lands a lucky punch, I simply cannot see how he could win x jones. Jones size and wrestling are too much for DC.
Damn, if Jones knew how to punch he would beat the goat.

Maybe he wants a clean fight with him. Maybe DC beats the un-roided version of Jones. Obviously Jon thought he needed something extra to beat DC. Either way, it's not going to happen. DC is retiring and Jon will not be fighting for a long time yet to come.

Maybe he wants a clean fight with him. Maybe DC beats the un-roided version of Jones. Obviously Jon thought he needed something extra to beat DC. Either way, it's not going to happen. DC is retiring and Jon will not be fighting for a long time yet to come.

That's the fun part of speculation, you get to assume whatever you want and no one can really prove you wrong until it happens.

Once Bones starts kicking DC legs he has no way to get inside.

Jones is literally the most alpha motherfucker that has ever stepped into a cage. He has broken mentally every single opponent his whole career.
I see this in your present and future

woman-talking-boyfriend-while-holding-hands-another-man-picnic-sea-shore.jpg

It's DC's competitive drive that fuels him to want to win

Call it a lifetime of wrestling, especially at Cormier's level, that makes it hard for him to sit on a loss

I always found that fascinating about him. He has a certain drive and pushes himself extremely hard, the guy is an animal and it's inspiring that despite being a relatively chubby dude DC has accomplished as much as he has in combat sports.

He doesn't have the athleticism of Jon, the height, or the reach advantage. The thing impresseed me about Jon is how well he uses that length, DC doesn't have those traits yet stays in people's faces and keeps going - For that he has my respect

He wants another rematch, that's understandable. Keep in mind everything that Jon has said about him. And for being the competitor DC is, how would you feel if you got your head kicked to the moon, lost your belt, and your boss comes back later and gives you it back and tells you the guy failed a drug test? For DC a loss is a loss, and IIRC he wanted to throw away his 3 lhw belts but his wife prevented him - That's how bad he took it.

He might not win a 3rd time, but he wants another shot.. It's understandable, esp. given the circumstances to me.

Back