Why's DC want a re-rematch? Can we all just agree that Jones is the superior fighter to D.C.?

Jones fucked his whole career by being to scared to fight DC clean. So not only does it look like hes not as good as cormier hes also a wimp. Lol talk about falling hard

Agree. Nothing to see in a third match against chubby DC. JJ is out of his league. Btw, when is the usda sentencing JJ?

I agree in retrospect he was using during his title run. That is something I was in denial over that I now admit. However he was taking on a lot of guys there are also taking performance enhancers. So that’s more of a level playing field.
Yeah I agree. Everyone back then was likely on stuff. But he seems like he was I mean he's basically failed every test since usada happened so it just seems like this is what he does

Running the fight?

DC had no chance in their second fight, unfortunately. His losses and closest fight to date have been with Jones and Gus. Clearly their height and reach helped in both cases.

And per the TS, no way is DC 5'11. More like 5'9 tops.
If you look back DC for the first round d and a half was walking jones down and landed some hard right hands while Jon didn't do anything and even seemed apprenhnesive/nervous while Cormier was very confident. There's no way o knowing but if not for the head kick I would have felt comfortable betting a lot on DC winning the decision. The way the fight was going looked good for him

They have fought twice.

Jones beat Dan, fact.

And now we know he's been on the juice his whole career for that

Why don't you answer the first point tho? If it's so certain Jones beats DC clean, why did he himself took so gigantic risks to roid himself up to maximum every time? Any logical answer?

They have fought twice.

Jones beat Dan, fact.
They were scheduled to fight thrice and he pissed hot for roids and pct drugs in two instances. Fact.

Also

90647.jpg

They could fight 10 times and Jones is winning all 10. He owns him mentally. DC just cannot get that job done. He beat him twice in 2 very different fashions. Jones is better.

I agree that Jones is the better fighter, and I think that is the most important point in this entire subject.

But I disagree that Jones beats DC ten out of ten. MMA datasets are limited, because fighters fight rarely. But in other sports where teams or individuals play each other more often, sweeps aren't very common, especially between two high level opponents. I'd guess that in ten fights, DC wins two, maybe three times.

And now we know he's been on the juice his whole career for that

Why don't you answer the first point tho? If it's so certain Jones beats DC clean, why did he himself took so gigantic risks to roid himself up to maximum every time? Any logical answer?

No.

Only Jones knows.

I don't take MMA personally... It's literally a competition to beat the shit out of someone.

Oh yeah why would he want a clean rematch with even playfield against the recidivist roidhead who cheated in both their fights... Keywords: roidhead, cheat

The retardation is strong with you my friend.

If Jones can win without banned substances / PED's, why does he take them in the first place?

The guy is a no good cheat in my book and deserves credit for NOTHING. He's scum of the fighting community.

I hate being rude, but when I come across high levels of retardation, it's hard not to be. Here let me help you.

Roids...don't...make...you...a...good..."FIGHTER."

Can you understand that?

Roids don't make you an intelligent fighter and they certainly don't provide you with technique. How hard is that to understand?

Jones is literally the most alpha motherfucker that has ever stepped into a cage. He has broken mentally every single opponent his whole career.
Mentally broken? Gus and DC weren't. Machida wasn't mentally broken, if anything you can see that jones and his corner were rattled after the first round.

I hate being rude, but when I come across high levels of retardation, it's hard not to be. Here let me help you.

Can you understand that?

Roids don't make you an intelligent fighter and they certainly don't provide you with technique. How hard is that to understand?
Tell that to TRTitor

Can you understand that?

Just because you're butthurt at someone pointing out the Fact that jones cheated doesn't make them retarded.

Roids make you a better fighter whys that so hard to understand? Jones on steroids is definitely better then Jones not on steroids and you actually would have to be retarded not to realize that. And why would jones take the risk of getting caught on steroids unless he thought he needed them against cormier? His reach isn't a good enough advantage? Cowardly IMO

Mentally broken? Gus and DC weren't. Machida wasn't mentally broken, if anything you can see that jones and his corner were rattled after the first round.

DC was completely mentally broken in that first contest. Completely. His eyes were like saucers. In round four he was done.

Back