If I were to stroke the Octogon's canvas what would it feel like?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Has anyone ever stroked it? I never even wrestled so I am looking for a descriptive description of what the canvas is like to the touch and what it is like when you stand/get slammed on it

Bob Sapp's back

If I were to stroke the Octogon's canvas what would it feel like?

giphy.gif

I am looking for a descriptive description of what the canvas is like to the touch and what it is like when you stand/get slammed on it

This eight-sided structure’s walls are made of fencing material with padding covering all the edges and corners. The mat is made of canvas which is custom painted (the mat is also surprisingly pliable and ‘bouncy’), which many UFC VIP Experience guests witness first-hand during the Octagon tour.

The UFC has several requirements around the ring and fighting area including:

“Biii. The ring platform must not be more than 4 feet above the floor of the building and must have suitable steps for the use of the unarmed combatants.

Cii. The floor of the fenced area must be padded with ensolite or another similar closed-cell foam, with at least a 1-inch layer of foam padding, with a top covering of canvas, duck or similar material tightly stretched and laced to the platform of the fenced area. Material that tends to gather in lumps or ridges must not be used.

http://social.ufcvipexperience.com/ufc-all-about-the-octagon

Like a softer version of those windows you lick

It feels like your moms vag. rough leather, and sweaty.

Back