Who are worse. McGregor fangirls or Tinfoil Perry fangirls?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.

Both are some of the most silverlining seeing motherlovers ever

Sorry but im having a helluva time differentiating the worse fanbase. When McGregor lost, the casuals left SD for some time. All I see is crying from the Perry contingent right now.

Perry got exposed for what he is.

McGregor has real fans, more than Sherdog forum members, let alone his bitching haters like yourself.

And Perry is a nobody.

so you hate conor AND perry?

...let me take a stab in the dark:.

you hated ronda too, didn't you?

you see a trend here?

They’re literally the same people.

The only difference is Conor won fights and Perry lost two.

McGregor has real fans, more than Sherdog forum members, let alone his bitching haters like yourself.

And Perry is a nobody.

Lol there were like maybe 5,6 guys who faced the music when McGregor lost. You weren't one of them casual

Lol there were like maybe 5,6 guys who faced the music when McGregor lost. You weren't one of them casual

How was I supposed to "face the music"? And which fight you're talking about? Floyd one?
Check my thread called (not literally) "What if Conor somehow, miraculously, beats Floyd"

You're such a little hater, kiddo

How was I supposed to "face the music"? And which fight you're talking about? Floyd one?
Check my thread called (not literally) "What if Conor somehow, miraculously, beats Floyd"

You're such a little hater, kiddo

Nate 1. Only a tard thought CM had a chance against floyd

Nate 1. Only a tard thought CM had a chance against floyd

Check out my other thread called "Nate is actually worse matchup for Conor than RDA"

You're a little hater , obsessed with McGregor.

so you hate conor AND perry?

...let me take a stab in the dark:.

you hated ronda too, didn't you?

you see a trend here?
What's the trend?

That he's like most decent people, and trashy disrespectful behavior makes him cringe?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Both equally awesome. We're all MMA fans and all of us have some unreasonable attachments and opinions.

Both equally awesome. We're all MMA fans and all of us have some unreasonable attachments and opinions.

True enough. I cannot abide when fandom borders stupidity though.

True enough. I cannot abide when fandom borders stupidity though.

Actually, I have shoved your stupidity to your face. Like every Conor hater, facts are not on your side.
Stop posting.

Back