Which minute will Pinnochio be slept and sent back to Argentina

May 14, 2097 at 2:37am in his grandson's mcmansion in Northern New Jersey.

Male models

I have a feeling platinum is going to get his ass kicked badly tonight

Looking for an AV/Sig bet, Ponzi for the win.

One month duration.

Still no takers, where you at "plat" fans?

Last edited:
Haha, Pinnochio! Because it begins and ends with the same letter as Ponzinibbio! How completely creative and hilarious! How are you not working as a comedy writer in Hollywood right now?

Haha, Pinnochio! Because it begins and ends with the same letter as Ponzinibbio! How completely creative and hilarious! How are you not working as a comedy writer in Hollywood right now?
Exactly.
What´s up with all these grown up men changing fighters names, using sherdog as stage for their cheesy comedy?
Super cringe.

I ask myself this every day

I guess I'm just too humble

Perry is the one who made the joke. Filthy casual.

He also dropped some other gems too, for instance, when asked "what hand will you finish him with, the left or the right?" he replied, "I already told you I'm gonna powerbomb the motherfucker...like an orca"

Perry is the one who made the joke. Filthy casual.

He also dropped some other gems too, for instance, when asked "what hand will you finish him with, the left or the right?" he replied, "I already told you I'm gonna powerbomb the motherfucker...like an orca"

Yep. Comedy gold alright.

Within 4 minutes he gets the KO, pleasing the just bleed god!<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

This fight has a USA vs Mexico vibe to it and I know we will have the upper hand.

Back