Colby, don't press charges, it's a career suicide

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Colby is an amazing talent. I think Colby is a better fighter than Woodley. I think his performance against Maia was amazing, I think Colby is at the moment as good as anyone at the welterweight division.
I mean, I think I like the guy, he's not a piece of....like Sonnen

I really think it would be like a career suicide to press charges and lose lot of fans, whether he's legally entitled to or not, which I'm sure he is, and I'm sure Werdum would obviously be on the losing side if he's to go to court, since it sounds like they have a witness and video evidence, but at the end of the day, 'I'm not really sure who's going to lose more by doing that. Just a thought I guess, I don't give a fuck

He's probably angry when he heard Nate Diaz got the title shot for sitting on his ass smoking blunts. Colby don't have very many fans anyway.

I think Colby is a better fighter than Woodley.

Tyron.gif..

someone in the UFC will probably talk him out of it, but the damage has already been done anyways

its sad because I thought he had a good chance against Woodley

He's a dumb hick

If he cannot work it out
Let him destroy his career

He should ask Werdum for an apology in person and if he does apologize, let that shit go. That was nothing, getting hit by a toy.

On one hand it's a bitch move to sue Werdum, on the other hand it's hilarious to see MMA's biggest troll get trolled. Just the fact that he has to go to court for throwing a boomerang at Colby is fucking hilarious! All the paperwork and bureaucracy for a tiny scratch! Love it!

On one hand it's a bitch move to sue Werdum, on the other hand it's hilarious to see MMA's biggest troll get trolled. Just the fact that he has to go to court for throwing a boomerang at Colby is fucking hilarious! All the paperwork and bureaucracy for a tiny scratch! Love it!

Exactly LOL. If he has a good lawyer he should make Werdum have to personally write a check to Colby every month. He's gotten away with this bullshit long enough.

He would be the laughing stock of MMA. Big bad MMA fighter, screaming shit at a whole country of people, acting all tough and then goes to court to press charges for getting hit by a toy, bahahhahahahah.

why bring Sonnen into it? Silva assaulted him at a weigh in and he let it go

andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

The incident itself has made Australian news already

What an idiot. You talked mad shit about an entire country, doing your best to make it personal. Yet now is acting like a vicitim cause he got popped in the face for being a piece of shit. If I had any respect for the guy in the first place as a fighter it's certainly gone, I definitely had no respect for his character.

Exactly LOL. If he has a good lawyer he should make Werdum have to personally write a check to Colby every month. He's gotten away with this bullshit long enough.

For 50 cents each month or something? You need to prove damages. Or did you want to go with the emotional distress route? Think the judge will buy that shit....that a fighter at the highest level, who's job & passion, is to train all day to beat the living shit out of other people, is emotionally distressed from TOY, thrown at him? LMAO, typical American.....I'm starting to like the Brazilian way much better....like when dudes get caught stealing, they get a choice of being beaten to near or possible death or getting shot in the hand.

Yeah he should rely on Dana and the UFC to do anything. Oh wait, they have Werdum booked in a event in the near future.

He should ask Werdum for an apology in person and if he does apologize, let that shit go. That was nothing, getting hit by a toy.

Is Colby going to publicly apologize to the Brazilian fans?

I wonder which incident came first.

I wish Werdum would of shoved that boomerang up Colby's ass.

Is Colby going to publicly apologize to the Brazilian fans?

I wonder which incident came first.

Getting a toy thrown at you is a little harsher then meanie words.

And will the fans apologize for throwing all that shit at him while he was walking out? That was great TV right there.

Back