Fabricio Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis Targeted For UFC 216 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Noooo!

I wanted Werdum vs Oleynik! :(
But it's a good fight. I see Werdum taking this.

He's at the age where I worry every fight about him getting old overnight, but skillwise Fabricio should be superior everywhere. WAR Werdum!

UFC 216 coming together over the last two days. We still need a Main Event and like, 1 more solid Main Card fight and the PPV will at least be serviceable.

Werdum BEAT Overeem. Fook this bull****

UFC loves putting Werdum on the same card as the champion, so most likely Cain vs Stipe.

Didn't Derrick just lose to Mark Hunt? Why is he getting a step up in comp? Makes no sense whatsoever. Matchmaking has been shit this year.

Werdum will most likely submit Lewis unless he runs straight into an asswhipping.

Noooo!

I wanted Werdum vs Oleynik! :(
But it's a good fight. I see Werdum taking this.

I want to see that too. Oliynik might be the only active heavyweight who would willingly go to the ground with Werdum.

As for this fight, it should be a good one but Lewis has such porous TDD that I see Werdum taking him down and tapping him rather quickly. Of course, it only takes one punch from the Black Beast.

So, Lewis retirement was just a break for a doo doo, sad fight, I dont want any of those guys to lose right now!

I wonder if Lewis' bowels will affect his performance again?

Back to back losses for Lewis, but I'd laugh my tits off if Werdum came in trolling and got corpsed.

ZTUYfgP.gif

@TigerUpperKut

Last edited:
Back