Fabricio Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis Targeted For UFC 216 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Didn't Derrick just lose to Mark Hunt? Why is he getting a step up in comp? Makes no sense whatsoever. Matchmaking has been shit this year.
WME has struggled with matchmaking for sure.

Werdum is the GOAT HW, it's total disrespect to have him fight a total can like lewis.

Meh.

Werdum should win but he can't get carried away

Wait, what?

Is pretending to retire an MMA thing now too?

Is he changing from Black Beast to Money Lewis?

Back to back losses for Lewis, but I'd laugh my tits off if Werdum came in trolling and got corpsed.
honestly, it is a tough fight for Werdum. He is better than Lewis in terms of overall abilities and ability vs the top guys, but he matches up poorly, i think. Lewis is not easy to take or hold down, and standing with him sucks. Werdum should be able to outstrike him, but in terms of power and chin... Lewis needs far less landed shots than Werdum.

man

really depends how Werdum comes in

if it's Caol Uno flying kick, fools rush in Doom, he could absolutely get clobbered

if he's careful, econoDoom, he taps BB easy, imo

if I had to make a prediction, I'd say Fabricio by RNC

UFC 216 coming together over the last two days. We still need a Main Event and like, 1 more solid Main Card fight and the PPV will at least be serviceable.

I think its going to be tony vs lee. Ill be pleasantly surprised if im wrong

UFC 216 coming together over the last two days. We still need a Main Event and like, 1 more solid Main Card fight and the PPV will at least be serviceable.
Ferguson vs Lee is the main?

Didn't Derrick retire lmao
no, he said in the post fight interview vs hunt he probably retire...but few days later he said he would continue fighting.If he was retired, he wasn't in the ufc rankings (like rumble)

Didn't Derrick just lose to Mark Hunt? Why is he getting a step up in comp? Makes no sense whatsoever. Matchmaking has been shit this year.

Hey you have a 2010 account. Don't you remember? This is how the matchmaking used to be during the Joe Silvs days.

Werdum should win easy but I would like to see Lewis just he-hulk himself out of subs and crush him, prime Bob Sapp style.

Back