Fabricio Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis Targeted For UFC 216 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Lay 'n' prayed the fuck outta Overeem in that third round, still didn't get the win! This shit is rigged!

He was trying to do what Stipe did on the ground to Reem. But wasn't able to land the proper punches.

Why would they match up Lewis against Werdum? Lewis retired after his loss against Hunt - if the UFC wants him to continue fighting, then maybe it would be wiser to give him a more winnable fight? Lewis could of course land a KO blow but he will be a massive underdog. It's an OK fight if it didn't have a high chance of leading to a more permanent retirement if Lewis loses.

Hey you have a 2010 account. Don't you remember? This is how the matchmaking used to be during the Joe Silvs days.

It only really got bad towards the end of his tenure, because I guess he gave no fucks. But he actually made decent match-ups that made sense in the old days. If nothing else, it was usually guys around the same level.

Lewis really has no chance inthis. His cardio is horrendous and Werdum has a pretty good pace when he wants.

I am surprised this is the fight they have given werdum as personally I feel he beat overeem. Regardless as much as I like Derrick. I have werdum winning this by decision or submission

Lewis has pretty much had to go to the ground against every grappler he's faced. Props to him for defending on the bottom well enough to go on to win those fights but against Werdum he'll likely be wrapped up and submitted easily. If Werdum chooses to make a point trying to take this fight standing then he opens the door for Lewis' best chance to win here.

Full disclosure, I chose Lewis in the poll. Not because I favor him but because I'm rooting for the upset.

If Black Beast's back is healthy, Werdum is getting KTFO

How does Lewis lose to lower ranked Hunt then get higher ranked Werdum for his next fucking fight????? What in the fuck!!!! Alexey subs Travis who was #7 (first time ever subbed) then gets the last guy ranked, mother fucking #15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For fucks sake!!!!!!! This is part of the reason the UFCs numbers suck. Horseshit.

Got a feeling Black Beast is gonna win.

Werdum wins in any fashion he wants...guess they want to send BB to Bellator at this rate.

I hope Lewis decapitates him like he did to that Brazilian kickboxer.

Back to back losses for Lewis, but I'd laugh my tits off if Werdum came in trolling and got corpsed.

honestly, I can see it ending like his fight vs JDS.

Could also see it ending like his fight vs Overeem, the first time.

Old 40+ year old Mark Hunt beat Lewis so easily, I honestly think Lewis' reputation has been hurt badly.

Back