Former Big Rigg fan here

yoelmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was his a big fan and when he moved up to MW I thought that, alright I think that they are too big for you, but lets see what you got.
Maybe, if you can eat what you want while not having to worry about weight you can get back to your old performances.
DAMM
This is really not a funny meme anymore, this is tragical.
I'm done defending him in every comment section and I'm done being a fan.
Absolutely ridiculous, really did not see this coming.
This guy is same the height as Conor and he can't make even fucking 185 pounds.

I am starting to think his organs just stop letting him take water out of them. He has killed his body so much over the years trying to making weight i wouldnt be surprised if his kidneys just said nope

Johnny needs to move up to Rumbleweight

or at least Franklinweight

He's lazy there is nothing tragic about it. There is no excuse for this guy to not be able to make 185 pounds other than laziness.

I am starting to think his organs just stop letting him take water out of them. He has killed his body so much over the years trying to making weight i wouldnt be surprised if his kidneys just said nope

I believe this is likely the correct answer. That and no more Masteron/Drostanolone, Anavar, Osterine and Diuretics (read:USADA).

He's lazy there is nothing tragic about it. There is no excuse for this guy to not be able to make 185 pounds other than laziness.

Yeah, pro fighters. Lazy. Always simple to spot the buffoon who runs his mouth and knows jack shit about how arduous MMA training is.

It has to be some illness. I just cannot comprehend the dude not being able to make middleweight at his size. He would look like a dwarf at light heavyweight. Literally.

Serious question, is that even possible?

Robin black is trashing his hotel room
As we speak

I've been a fan since he came to to the ufc, but i've kinda forgotten about him now, with all his weight cut issues

Hendricks has been lazy. We aren't wrong bud.

Bud? Is that supposed to imply that you're a tough guy?

Why don't you go follow him through one day of either pads or wrestling (probably half or one third of his workout) and let me know how that works out for you, you clueless dolt.

I'm not a fan of Hendricks. I relish his losses and can't stand his personality, but don't sit there talking about how he's lazy. It just shines a light on how ignorant you are.

:(

I'm still a fan, but it really is crazy that he's this unprofessional.

I'm down for Hendricks vs Shogun at whatever weight they want.

Hendricks should be walking around at 190 at most, no reason a 5"9 guy with a 69each reach should be over 190

Yeah, pro fighters. Lazy. Always simple to spot the buffoon who runs his mouth and knows jack shit about how arduous MMA training is.

A pro fighter who is on the verge of being cut from the largest organization in the sport because he can't make weight at 170 pounds or 185 pounds.
This guy has opportunities that other fighters around the world would absolutely kill for and he can't put the fucking food down for five minutes and train like a professional athlete should train to make weight.

I'm sure he works gard but he has admitted it himself. Undisciplined with his diet and overconfident in his abilities to lose weight.

The guys wrestling coach posted his pictures at the local McDonald's and said not to serve him and to call him if he went there. You don't do stuff like that to someone who doesn't have serious discipline problems.

Back