GEORGES ST PIERRE VS LUKE ROCKHOLD AT MW?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
WHO WINS THIS FIGHT IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN NOW at 185 pds?

Former MW champion Luke Rockhold is still currently looking for a big fight ASAP. GSP keeps dancing around the fight options he has, but for some reason just wont commit to one.....Georges has never fought at middleweight and he’s been out for four years.

I would pick Luke in this fight and would predict the same type of outcome as Luke vs Weidman since Luke is the bigger guy and GSP tends to be open to high kicks (as Condit dropped him with a high kick) and Luke throws some great kicks. I can see either a head kick TKO or ref stoppage on the ground.

discuss?
----------------------------------------------

I don't see this fight ever happening. If so, and Luke actually showed up ready to fight, he'd slaughter GSP.

Luke - bigger, fresher, younger, bigger, excellent TDD, more power, bigger

Also, he's bigger and GSP doesn't have enough of an advantage in any area to negate it, Luke would have the advantage standing at range and if GSP tried to grapple and Luke ended up on top of him...

Last edited:
  1. Rockhold would smash.
  2. Bisping would also smash GSP.

I wanna say Luke, but he's the first guy I think Bisping has ever clean KO'd in the ufc if not his entire career. His chin is questionable to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised to see GSP KO him too, he'd definitely be faster and is a better boxer than Bisping imo.

I wanna say Luke, but he's the first guy I think Bisping has ever clean KO'd in the ufc if not his entire career. His chin is questionable to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised to see GSP KO him too, he'd definitely be faster and is a better boxer than Bisping imo.
At this point after the knee surgeries and long layoff, I would not bet on it...

Even Anderson doesn't want to fight Luke.

GSP would cut to FW just to duck him.

thats a tough one.
Oh hey, who would win btwn royce gracie vs stipe

Luke's a huge middleweight. GSP wants none of that, he'd get straight uncled.

Luke - bigger, fresher, younger, bigger, excellent TDD, more power, bigger

Also, he's bigger and GSP doesn't have enough of an advantage in any area to negate it, Luke would have the advantage standing at range and if GSP tried to grapple and Luke ended up on top of him...
Could have stopped at 'bigger' tbh. He'd be gigantic next to GSP. He'd get on top of him and just smash him, Luke's top game is nasty.

For stuff sake, Rockhold is way bigger and would walk through GSP easily. Don't be stupid!

Luke would beat GSP.

Luke literally ragdolled Chris when Chris took him down.... and Weedman is fucking huge. GSP has no chance at mw, except against bisping

It would be a complete mismatch in Rockhold's favor, why would GSP do that?

Rockhold makes larger, stronger men than GSP look like school children and not just standing next to them but handling them in the cage as well.

Could have stopped at 'bigger' tbh. He'd be gigantic next to GSP. He'd get on top of him and just smash him, Luke's top game is nasty.
That's why it says bigger 4 times lol.

Back