If Mousasi vs Rockhold happens

Round 1: Rockhold strikes him at will with superior reach and tech.

Round 2: Mousasi wins by borderline illegal ball grappling

You do know Rockhold has absolutely horrible boxing and Mouosasi probably has the best jab in the division, right? Lol at superior technique going to Rockhold.

You do know Rockhold has absolutely horrible boxing and Mouosasi probably has the best jab in the division, right? Lol at superior technique going to Rockhold.

Absolutely horrible boxing? You don't know shit

Mousasi himself said Rockhold is probably the toughest fight on the MW division.

The best jab in the division?
Okay, you can give that to Moussasi then (LOL).
Rockhold has better striking, wrestling, and BJJ than Moussasi sooooooo I'll give to edge to Rockhold in this matchup. Good fight nonetheless.

Rockhold got KO'd by Michael Bisping, so I wouldn't say his striking technique is superior. Michael Bisping is not even a crafty striker.

Besides that, it is a very interesting fight.

and rockhold probably has the best kicks in the division and scrambles.

Rockhold has better striking, wrestling, and BJJ than Moussasi sooooooo I'll give to edge to Rockhold in this matchup. Good fight nonetheless.
Rockhold doesn't have better striking than Mousasi. The rest I agree with though, except I'd give the edge to Mousasi. Rockhold has a suspicious chin and I see Mousasi exploiting that.

Rockhold got KO'd by Michael Bisping, so I wouldn't say his striking technique is superior. Michael Bisping is not even a crafty striker.

Besides that, it is a very interesting fight.
he fought that fight cocky as fuck after dominating him the first time. He had his hands down at his waist practically. If they rematch Luke would still likely be a -250 favourite.

Let's get some facts that are truthful---
Mousasi has edge in stand up everywhere from his jab-to his defense to his beard.Rockhold has become a monster on the ground and is the largest mw in division. YOu don't want him on top of you, although Mousasi never a slouch on ground--looked rather great vs Chris (getting up at will which no one has done vs weidman)

OddsmAkers might make Luke a slight favorite...

Either guy beats the shit out of that pussy ass MW chump.

They should just set this one up and make it for the belt.

Rockhold doesn't have better striking than Mousasi. The rest I agree with though, except I'd give the edge to Mousasi. Rockhold has a suspicious chin and I see Mousasi exploiting that.
When I mean "striking" I mean punches, elbows, knees and kicks. Rockhold has more tools in his striking arsenal than Moussasi.

Moussasi can strike but I don't think he can as good as Rockhold.

Yes, Rockhold has been "chinny" at times BUT I think after that 2nd Bisping fight, Rockhold will come in with more respect for his opponent's striking ability.

I'd rather Moose get the title from Bisping and then defend it vs Rockhold/Romero, but yeah.... this could work too.

Absolutely horrible boxing? You don't know shit

Mousasi himself said Rockhold is probably the toughest fight on the MW division.
Yeah but not because of his boxing. Have you seen Rockhold fight? Lol. His straight boxing technique is horrible. He keeps his chin way out in the open and leans way too heavily on his front foot. Bisping caught him because of this.

Let's get some facts that are truthful---
Mousasi has edge in stand up everywhere from his jab-to his defense to his beard.Rockhold has become a monster on the ground and is the largest mw in division. YOu don't want him on top of you, although Mousasi never a slouch on ground--looked rather great vs Chris (getting up at will which no one has done vs weidman)

OddsmAkers might make Luke a slight favorite...
Against Weidman, Moussasi was able to peop right up (which was impressive) BUT Weidman was able to get the mount due to Moussasi becoming sloppy on his back. I doubt Moussasi will get back up from being mounted by Rockhold.

I still don't see how you believe Moussasi has better striking than Rockhold, but I guess we have to tune in and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back