Reminder: McGregor Dominated Both Aldo and Holloway

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whoever wins this fight is a paper champion.

McGregor KOd Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor won 10-8 rounds for a 30-26 over Holloway. He made both look like amateurs.

We all know who the real champ is. It's the champ champ

Ugh, I just want to see Conor defend something other than his soon to be son from his fans.

Once he defends a belt then I will sing his praises all day.

1. McMachinist is NEVER going back down to 145.

2. He NEVER defended the belt there.

So, no, the rightful fighters will be fighting for the LEGIT belt.

Championships don't stay on hold indefinitely for someones fuckery.

dominated Aldo? definitely not, he just KO him. Max fight was domination though

How can you dominate a fight that lastes 13 seconds. He finished aldo. Cain dominated JDS. Joe lauzon dominated gabe reuidger. Heck, conor dominated eddie more than he did aldo.

he beat a green as grass holloway. He may still beat holloway today, but it aint gonna look like the last fight, that's for damn sure.

He's about to hold 2 UFC belts and 4 boxing belts. Which belt should he defend first?

The only thing McGregor will be holding after the Mayweather fight, will be his broken jaw. Thats if it happens.

err, thanks I think?

Whoever wins this fight is a paper champion.

McGregor KOd Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor won 10-8 rounds for a 30-26 over Holloway. He made both look like amateurs.

We all know who the real champ is. It's the champ champ

There's no need to remind us that the sun rises in the east and McGregor is the GOATest GOAT that ever GOATed, TS. These are basic facts that everyone should know unless if you're ISIS.

What is with these threads. Is there some competition between you Mcnugget fans to show who is most devoted to his scrotum?

Reminder, Holloway was 21 and coming off a loss. He's improved more since that loss than Conor has since his Duffy loss.

He hardly dominated Holloway and we didn't see enough of the Aldo fight to know how that goes without a first punch KO

Back