Smaller/Faster =/= More Skilled

Mochan

Saku Belt
Reaction score
Seems whenever P4P is brought up or when people like to shit on the HW division, people seem to think that fighters at a smaller weight are "more skilled."

I'd like to break it to those of you who still have this kind of thinking that being smaller, being faster, having faster hand speed, moving faster, etc. does not mean you are "more skilled" than a bigger guy who can't move as fast.

Speed and coordination is just one kind of skill.
KTFO of people in one punch is another skill.
Wrestling people to the ground and stuffing them there with your mass is another skill.
Pounding someone out is a skill.
Finishing fights is a skill.

People at HW are just as skilled, if not more skilled, than people at the manlet weights.

Truth.

Oh boy.

entertaining.gif

I don't care about P4P because Mark Hunt would knock every smaller fighter the fuck out and that's all that matters to me

Pound for pound is a myth. It doesn't exist.

This thread is a joke.

"People at HW are just as skilled, if not more skilled, than people at the manlet weights."

I don't care about P4P because Mark Hunt would knock every smaller fighter the fuck out and that's all that matters to me

b4stwg.gif

Much smaller than Hunt at least. Mighty Mouse could crack his chin under the right circumstances.

Pound for pound is a myth. It doesn't exist.

P4P was a list made up for manlets to feel better about themselves because it's easy to figuratively and literally overlook them. The HW champ is the best fighter in the world tbh

Yeah that's Melvin though, that doesn't count

Last edited:
We should let them fight in space. Lil bits have to wear an extra 125lbs in their suit.

Straight to the fucking point, I like it.

Uhm, I do agree with what you're saying I think, but you're not really sharing your opinion in the proper manner.

It's like, of course a smaller guy is going to be faster and look more technical than a HW, and of course a HW is going to lack the speed but have massive power. It is impossible to compare the 2 and say who is the better fighter, P4P is the most ridiculous arguement.

Everytime I see someone posts the word "manlet". This image comes to mind.

Ul3BJxv.gif

LOL comparing Melvin to MM!!!

He didnt compare MM with Melvin, he was answering a post about "Mark Hunt would knock every smaller fighter", Melvin is a lot smaller than Hunt , is a very good example

Seems whenever P4P is brought up or when people like to shit on the HW division, people seem to think that fighters at a smaller weight are "more skilled."

I'd like to break it to those of you who still have this kind of thinking that being smaller, being faster, having faster hand speed, moving faster, etc. does not mean you are "more skilled" than a bigger guy who can't move as fast.

Speed and coordination is just one kind of skill.
KTFO of people in one punch is another skill.
Wrestling people to the ground and stuffing them there with your mass is another skill.
Pounding someone out is a skill.
Finishing fights is a skill.

People at HW are just as skilled, if not more skilled, than people at the manlet weights.

Truth.
This is why certain Sherdoggers keep perpetuating the myth that little men are more skilled:

vsMoQwa.jpg

Last edited:
He didnt compare MM with Melvin, he was answering a post about "Mark Hunt would knock every smaller fighter", Melvin is a lot smaller than Hunt , is a very good example
Melvin is one of a kind.

Back