30 Admirals under investigation. Huge Navy scandal

Just speculating, but he could have seen the Obama writing on the wall and knew he could do whatever the hell he wanted. I mean Obama is the guy, after all, who instead of enforcing federal laws that made marijuana illegal helped banks normalize it when it started being decriminalized on a state level. Funny how this guy is getting caught now only after Obama leaves office.

It took so long because the contractor managed to bribe a high ranking memebr of the inveatigation too. A mole will make it pretty hard to catch someone. For the record, i consoder that guy to be a traitor too.

And the executive order you brought up happened 3 years after thos incident.

And the executive order you brought up happened 3 years after thos incident.
It did. But, did it surprise anyone? We all knew who we were dealing with the day he was elected.

Serving the country, but really self service w/all you can consume hookers and booze.

Apparently there are also some Senior Australian Military also implicated in this.

I am sure that any admiral who had significant contact with him was offered a bribe. That means that at best, they did not report him. Luckily for the military, the UCMJ has something for all situations.

I think that is what the investigation will be centered around, what was being reported or unreported. If you are in that high of a leadership position you better hope someone does not have dirt on you covering something up or not reporting.

This has to be fake news.... I mean seriously.... look at the name! They aren't even trying anymore.

Rear Admiral Bruce Loveless

Time for some courts marshal.

I am not hearing about this on CNN at all. They seem fixated on Trump, and have been since the elections

Also is this Fat Leonard a Chinese agent? I mean, article says he is from Singapore, and Singapore has many chinese. And what can Singapore use that intel for anyways?

And for "military secret" you think you can get much more than a few hookers, and party , and several million dollars. Millions of dollars is not really a lot of money these days.

Yes. This sort of thing is very common.

What is very common? Admirals selling secrets?

Well we may have the most powerful hardware, but if our top leadership can be bought easily then . . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back