This wouldn't have happened if they kept production in Brazil.

Most useless tuf season ever. Coaches wont even be fighting, the ufc again will be flooded by Santos Silva's who will gas after one round of wall n stall.

What the fuck does the commission have to do with coaching on a reality show? I fail to see how that's their jurisdiction.

They technically have none. They requested to the UFC that he not be allowed to coach, and the UFC agreed. The UFC did not have to comply.

Wonder why they just didn't get Lil Nog (even though he'll be an assistant coach) and have him fight Shogun? Maybe they still fight if the Bisping vs. Shogun fight doesn't pan out.

Wait....shogun/bisping is real life?

As stated with others I wish the decision had been made from the UFC.. I think over the last two months it's been poor decision after poor decision.

Wait....shogun/bisping is real life?

shogun's team said they'd like to do a catchweight in Brazil for the TUF finale. Bisping said said he'd take the fight on twitter. Bisping has a fight scheduled before that so anything can happen of course. But i don't think a fight like that matters much as far as wins and losses right now.

I think Shoguns management mentionned a catchweight bout

I saw another post about this about 2 weeks ago, but it was just as vague. I even searched for a thread but nada.

shogun's team said they'd like to do a catchweight in Brazil for the TUF finale. Bisping said said he'd take the fight on twitter. Bisping has a fight scheduled before that so anything can happen of course. But i don't think a fight like that matters much as far as wins and losses right now.

It's so bizarre.

Sortofwant.jpeg

The NSAC referee's ref the fights you dumb fuck. The whole fucking point of the reality show is the fights. No refs, no fights. They lose all credibility if they have no licenced refs.

mr unpolite, what the fuck is a ref?

Anderson has taken a hit harder then anybody else in the sport for popping.

Yes. This is crazy to me. When a person is dirty, they shouldn't have to face stiffer penalties just for being more popular. Silva is obviously being made an example of.

I am all for punishing cheaters. But, be consistent.

Yeah it doesnt make much sense the nsac dictating shit

I wasn't aware that they were able to dictate coaches on a reality TV series.

Me too. I thought the license was for "MMA fighting", not "You must submit all control over your every life's moves over to us, the mighty NSAC".

anderson-silva-ufc-1621.jpg

According to the UFC’s announcement, Nevada State Athletic Commission officials “requested that Silva cease participation in the series as a result of his temporary suspension following the recently announced preliminary results of his January 9 pre-fight drug test for UFC 183.”

Looks like Dana White will not be happy.

white-us.jpg

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/anders...zil-4-coach-antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-steps-in

Lil nog would've made better sense in terms of a finale.

Jesus Christ guys, get it together.

Wonder why they just didn't get Lil Nog (even though he'll be an assistant coach) and have him fight Shogun? Maybe they still fight if the Bisping vs. Shogun fight doesn't pan out.

That would make complete sense. Great coaching staff though.....probably the best one in years.

Lil nog would've made better sense in terms of a finale.

Jesus Christ guys, get it together.

they weren't fighting each other anyway, but yeah if those two are willing to fight again it's about all that makes sense for either of them anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back